RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-03, 01:31 PM   #1
TrIfLiN
Flyweight
 
Posts: 190
Battle?

IP:

No Just Anyone..
__________________
I"ve Been Nice..I took a Leap Into My Career and Made it in one Step -Trife!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-03, 10:49 PM   #2
R-Rated
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Yo man I will battle you..

Here is da rules..
10-15 lines
5 Votes Winz
I will set it up in Elite and wait for you to spit first.

If you down with that holla...

~1~
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-03, 10:55 PM   #3
The Conspiricy
BANNED
 
The Conspiricy's Avatar
 
Posts: 29
From: detroit
IP:

yo thriflin battle me im more n yo league

set it up ill spit first

15 lines minummum
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-03, 11:28 PM   #4
R-Rated
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Yo Conspiracy you like to run yo mouth? I will battle you right now....I am gonna set it up in Front Lines and wait for you to spit...

Here are da rules
15-20 Lines
5 Votes Winz
No Crew, Hating, or Dickryding Votes
You spit first since you want to..

pEace
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-03, 05:59 PM   #5
WarPlay
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

i'll battle rite now any how any day any way battle me unlimited barz is wat i say so battle me get ready to fuckin pray cuz i bet every line u type is fucking gay
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.