RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-03, 07:03 PM   #1
Taktik
fuCKYou
 
Posts: 1,286
From: Toronto
Open Call...rumble bitch rumble

IP:

I realized i never dropped shit over 20 lines so dat's what i'm doin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20-30 lines max or 10-15 bars max
no dr/c/h votes
no feedin
no "return da favor" nonsense, only a friendly "Honest vote system"


holla back, PM me if i don't notice

Last edited by Taktik : 07-10-03 at 07:19 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-03, 07:07 PM   #2
Edicius
Eddy.
 
Edicius's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,950
From: o.O Tssk. O.o
IP:

Yo sorry but drop your verse in the tag battle aight

Uppin for contesters lol
__________________
Fuck you
Send a message via ICQ to Edicius Send a message via AIM to Edicius Send a message via Yahoo to Edicius   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-03, 07:18 PM   #3
Taktik
fuCKYou
 
Posts: 1,286
From: Toronto
IP:

I dropped, where these ppl at????????????
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-03, 07:30 PM   #4
Edicius
Eddy.
 
Edicius's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,950
From: o.O Tssk. O.o
IP:

I dont know........playing with them selves? lmao yo wheres Serial ?
__________________
Fuck you
Send a message via ICQ to Edicius Send a message via AIM to Edicius Send a message via Yahoo to Edicius   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-03, 07:47 PM   #5
Taktik
fuCKYou
 
Posts: 1,286
From: Toronto
IP:

He dropped too.....fuck it, I know there's some elite ppl on here so I'm gonna go ahead and call out ne of these ppl who up to da challenge........

ThugWhyte
Mystic Mind
Kautious
R-Rated
and anybody else
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-03, 10:59 PM   #6
R-Rated
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Aight yo...I will battle you...here is da rules though.. if you don't like them then we don't battle..

Rules:
10-20 Lines (10 bars max)
No Crew, Hating, or Dickryding Votes
5 Votes Winz and 5-0 is Merk
You Spit First...

what do you say?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-03, 11:02 PM   #7
Taktik
fuCKYou
 
Posts: 1,286
From: Toronto
IP:

I agree yo, you ain't goin to take a long time i hope??? I'll spit first in Elite FL, look for it.....................
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.