![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
A cold killa
|
the elite battle call (I need to elevate)
IP:
10-15 lines
all rules appply except crew vote allowed if explained also your record can't have over 20 wins if so then holla and i'll holla back to confirm
__________________
KAUTIOUS PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED
|
IP:
aight i'll take you on
we in da same crew but ohwell you spit first homie 10-15 lines fine with me |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
^^I'll take the both of you on^^
I'll set it up for both : You Spit First : Kautios in r battle and In I Spit First : In me an Killa Mc battle so yall down? and its no crew votes..also Holla Back |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|