![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - SLIPPED
|
Who wanna feel the fury?
IP:
10-15 lines
No Crew Votes No D/R votes U spit 1st |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I Will Battle You...
Set It Up In The Elite Frontlines..and I'll Hit It Up..When..My 2 batttles..Close... That'll Just Give You Time Pre-Write R Watever You Do....But Go Set It Up..Aiight.... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Lets do it ................ Me and YOu , Im free , No waiting over heere.
Ce , Holla Back if its on ? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Ice "Turd" , I notice you have 2 battles going now , so I'll let you off the hook , but when your free , gimme a Holla , Cause I want a peice of You !!!
CrazyE |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED For Dumbassness
|
IP:
I want to battle u set it up but u got to spit first and plus im a
newbie so ho go full blast holla |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED For Dumbassness
|
IP:
Craeye killa what eva the fuck your name is i want to battle u 2
your records 4/3 thats horible |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|