RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-03, 04:45 AM   #1
YOUNG MIK
BANNED
 
YOUNG MIK's Avatar
 
Posts: 358
From: Ea$t OakLAnd West Side>>ExEcutives
mc808 keep dukin

IP:

uwanna abttleu ufukin hewb c mon...u no show in everyfukni battle i see wit yaname on it.....u spit first..an let me merk u....
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-03, 12:49 AM   #2
YOUNG MIK
BANNED
 
YOUNG MIK's Avatar
 
Posts: 358
From: Ea$t OakLAnd West Side>>ExEcutives
IP:

mc 808 the biggest duker ive ever know...drop in out battle vaginan
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-03, 05:33 AM   #3
YOUNG MIK
BANNED
 
YOUNG MIK's Avatar
 
Posts: 358
From: Ea$t OakLAnd West Side>>ExEcutives
IP:

so shud i set it up or no man.....c mon u good..u had a coo verses after a few dayz agains tthat one cat..feelin it so battle me..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-03, 05:42 AM   #4
MC 808
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Whatever dawg. Set it up, but I can't spit tonite. And I promise I won't duk or anythang like that. THere's jus a whole lotta shit I gotta do now, wit Football and shit. But I'll spit tomorrow serious. I'm jus on a tight schedule daily that I only got time to come on for bout 5 minutes. SO don't be sayin I'm dukin or pussying out from shit, it's jus I'm very busy now. THere's no way I'll backdown from battles. But yeah, I'll battle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-03, 05:48 AM   #5
MC 808
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Yo Young MIk, I'm done for the night dawg. I'm tired, so I'll spit tomorrow. Good luck!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-03, 12:59 AM   #6
YOUNG MIK
BANNED
 
YOUNG MIK's Avatar
 
Posts: 358
From: Ea$t OakLAnd West Side>>ExEcutives
IP:

u tpooooooooif u got time just set it up an drop ya verse dawg...an ill drop when i see it..since u on da busy schedule
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.