![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
sofa king we todd did
|
Get at the kid
IP:
Anyone wanna battle (as soon as possible)
Trying to get some more wins on my record. If so just reply to this thread and I'll set up the battle. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
5 barz max-set it up
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
sofa king we todd did
|
IP:
AIght you dropping first, lets get this over with quickly, I'll put it in the front lines so it gets more exposure.
I got room for one more battle, anyone else wanna battle? Last edited by cameronj86 : 07-24-03 at 05:20 PM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
~I Will Merk You~
|
IP:
10-15 lines u spit first
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Me and you Camron...After You Get Down With..Them 2 Dudes..-aiight..
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
sofa king we todd did
|
IP:
aight, i'm finished with em wordz lets get this fight started, whenever you're ready just set the thread up adn let me know
|
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|