![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
|
open callout
IP:
open 2 any of u hoes haha
5 bars u spit first i set up no c h dr votes ill be back in a hour 2 check back holla on here or pm if ya down
__________________
Huh china. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
|
IP:
anyone
__________________
Huh china. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - SLIPPED
|
IP:
I'll battle ya homey.....Set it up In E.Frontlines I'll try to drop as soon as I can..........I got some shit I gotta do 2 day
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
|
IP:
yea i got u if no one else accept ill battle u
__________________
Huh china. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
fuCKYou
|
IP:
I'll battle you dawg.....i'll spit first like you say too, jus confirm it here
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
|
IP:
aight ima set it up in front look fo it or ill send u da link
__________________
Huh china. |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|