RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-03, 12:23 AM   #1
phiXion
Yep. . .
 
phiXion's Avatar
 
Posts: 711
Callin out............

IP:

YOU!!

Little faggets wouldnt battle me in Bitch Slapped....So I have to come here to battle talent....

10 lines...no more, no less

you spit first...

goodluck
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-03, 12:52 AM   #2
phiXion
Yep. . .
 
phiXion's Avatar
 
Posts: 711
IP:

Anyone?
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-03, 03:23 AM   #3
phiXion
Yep. . .
 
phiXion's Avatar
 
Posts: 711
IP:

anyone?
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-03, 02:01 AM   #4
phiXion
Yep. . .
 
phiXion's Avatar
 
Posts: 711
IP:

HERBS
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-03, 02:40 AM   #5
Sir Cedrych
~Im Cool Like Whoa~
 
Sir Cedrych's Avatar
 
Posts: 1
IP:

just be coo dogg you'll end up killin some1
__________________
.TCS.
Send a message via AIM to Sir Cedrych   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-03, 02:59 AM   #6
MC GOODRAPPER
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ill battle you....but you must spit first.


what are you doing in the Elites? homo...


show me that you are elite.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-03, 03:54 AM   #7
phiXion
Yep. . .
 
phiXion's Avatar
 
Posts: 711
IP:

lol, look at my record, and my reputation on this site before you run your mouth "MC GOODRAPPER"....you fuckin herb.....

NEXT BITCH....
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-03, 10:11 AM   #8
IceBerg420
BANNED - SLIPPED
 
IceBerg420's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,187
From: Los Angeles CA
IP:

Wzup on that rematch Phix? U down
Send a message via AIM to IceBerg420   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-03, 09:30 PM   #9
phiXion
Yep. . .
 
phiXion's Avatar
 
Posts: 711
IP:

sup nigga, yeah im down for the rematch, bout time someone answers....

u coo wit da rules?
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-03, 12:02 AM   #10
IceBerg420
BANNED - SLIPPED
 
IceBerg420's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,187
From: Los Angeles CA
IP:

Yeah I"m voo wit it set it up in Elites
Send a message via AIM to IceBerg420   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.