![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
I'll Battle Anybody
IP:
I'll Battle Any Of U Bastards. I Rock. U Suck. Battle Me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
uhhhh u arent Elite. Leave herb
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED
|
IP:
LOL...
I'm not Elite but i will be soon |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
|
IP:
Quote:
ay u kno how ill he is man if i was u i WOULDNT battle em hes like 13 disciple hahaha <--get it ahh never mind hoes well anyway im out tho holla jus helpin u out tho ya kno
__________________
Huh china. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Guest
|
Re: I'll Battle Anybody
IP:
Quote:
ill battle you....i know whats up. but not under ITouchMyself... hit me back up. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP:
why does these cats think that ITouchMyself.....which i do at times
.....is me?.......he's not me.......i'm not him..........blah...................
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|