RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-03, 11:55 AM   #1
Mezzoforte
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Calling Out Avalon...

IP:

Yea, I See Your Open For A Battle, I Was Informed Your Someone Good To Butt Heads With. So, Ya Down? You Can Pick The Line Limit, And I Will Spit First, As To I Called You Out.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-03, 12:59 PM   #2
Justin~Vincible
BANNED For Spam
 
Justin~Vincible's Avatar
 
Posts: 151
From: England,N.London
IP:

Sorry 2 Freepost But I Remeber Somebody Elses NIck Saying From TDOT..........Explain..................
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-03, 01:00 PM   #3
Mezzoforte
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

What's To Explain?... TDot = Toronto... Biggest City In Canada, Near 3-Million People Living In It.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.