![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Middle Weight
|
I'm annoyed
IP:
Someone battle me....
10 lines No Crew/DR/Hate No Feeding/Recycling/Biting(Obviously) Mr Spits can't vote Votes Must be thoroughly Explained....I'm tired of one line votes. Drop within 30 mins of the battle thread creation...I'll make it as soon as someone accepts my challenge. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
go and set it up then bitch
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Middle Weight
|
IP:
Haha, settin up now
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Accepted....
Closed |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|