![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
Flyweight
|
any1 of u bitches wonna battle
IP: 5587 5814
set it up and spit
__________________
Everyone In Frontlines ' Gives Up ' While Battling Me -Rappin' Master I Have Roosters Going All Day Long Becuase I'm Rising - Grass Hopper Kick Ur Arse To You U Say "stop,As My Gun Goes "POP"-lil jon Do You Want This? Its Death And Now Theres No Suicicde - Genie |
||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 650E E7FE
aight im down
20 minutes to spit k? |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 5587 5814
yeah. u set it up and spit first bro
__________________
Everyone In Frontlines ' Gives Up ' While Battling Me -Rappin' Master I Have Roosters Going All Day Long Becuase I'm Rising - Grass Hopper Kick Ur Arse To You U Say "stop,As My Gun Goes "POP"-lil jon Do You Want This? Its Death And Now Theres No Suicicde - Genie |
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|