RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-04, 04:19 PM   #1
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
Joined: Sep 2003
From: U.K
Status: Offline
you no who the fuck you are...

IP: 7A06 A0F6

no you dont cause niether do i,.................................

10lines ,
drop 20 mins after checking in.........


...............pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 04:21 PM   #2
Wise Ways
-
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Jan 2004
Status: Offline
IP: D38E 499D

Set it up
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 04:43 PM   #3
Wise Ways
-
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Jan 2004
Status: Offline
IP: D38E 499D

Well set it up..
I'm at school so
I'll check in, in a couple hours
When I get home..
You can spit.. I won't even read ya verse
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.