![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
xNY~NJx
|
battle??
IP: 244A F706
Open battle...
10-15 lines limit post by 10pm eastern time tonight no feedin, d/r, any bullshit any takers??
__________________
"Just let our spirits live on, through the lyrics that you hear in our songs" -E.m.I.n.E.M- Till Eye Die vs CAMROK ~ Vote this!!!
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
xNY~NJx
|
IP: 244A F706
i gotta go now.. whoever wants this battle let me know.. i'll set it up when i get back
__________________
"Just let our spirits live on, through the lyrics that you hear in our songs" -E.m.I.n.E.M- Till Eye Die vs CAMROK ~ Vote this!!!
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 54E7 A7AE
I'm down man
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CB8C FB87
i want this battle
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
xNY~NJx
|
IP: 244A F706
Yo, I dunno what he's doing.. I set up my battle with him though already
__________________
"Just let our spirits live on, through the lyrics that you hear in our songs" -E.m.I.n.E.M- Till Eye Die vs CAMROK ~ Vote this!!!
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|