RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-04, 06:30 PM   #1
DaBossPlaYa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
-bitchslaps u- ;D I'm new who wants some

IP: 3C42 2871

oki yup yup 20 - 30 lines no bull shit u spit first nonono I aint battling unless u go first bitch now fucking descide if ur gonna battle me no bullshit hurry ur ass up and descide if u want to battle me I may be new to this forum doesn't mean I'm new to battling oor does it O.o ull have to find out for urself
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 06:42 PM   #2
heneci2001
Flyweight
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Jan 2004
Status: Offline
Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D38E 499D

no you spit first I'm new at this two but the same thing you said doesn't mean I don't no how to rap so you want to do this let's go I'm down
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.