![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned
|
Battle any newbie
IP: D917 C89A
10-14 lines
No hate, crew, D/R votes No unexplained votes You set it up in da frontlines Due by tommorow at 8:00 Good luck... |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
10:23 till i'm 86
|
IP: 3EC9 2F38
im bout it but cho ass set it up cus i aint sure how ta
__________________
Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video) Jesus saves, even from paranoia myspace.com/marktimothyschafer my reverbnation.com page |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 5766 375D
Battle me...I need to elevate...and I need da exercise
__________________
I was born and raised n da Atl/ Now living n da freezing realm of Hell// But i'll give u dis 1 piece of advice/ Don't mess wit da hottest nigga on ice// battle record (2-1-0) |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned
|
IP: 4D62 B819
Ill battle any u cats set it up rite now AN ILL DROP FIRST
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 5766 375D
Quote:
iight dawg....I'm setting it up now...
__________________
I was born and raised n da Atl/ Now living n da freezing realm of Hell// But i'll give u dis 1 piece of advice/ Don't mess wit da hottest nigga on ice// battle record (2-1-0) |
||||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned
|
IP: D917 C89A
I need someone to drop a vote here. I wanna close this for more battles. Any newbie?
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|