![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned
|
IP: 4D62 B819
u dont no me an u never will just battle me
an sto[p playin games an postin fag.. set it up |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
^ go for it
I'm outta here I'll be somewhere else and check back to see if he/she (who knows) answered my question
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned
|
IP: 4D62 B819
wut u wanna battle or are ya words not dope
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
^ this is funny as hell, you want me to battle you, but I can't figure out why, you're someone I know, and you know me, thats why "you got funk" with me, god who the hell are you!.....
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned
|
IP: 4D62 B819
pussy i aint tryna post hella
are ua b itch an wont battle or will u set it up my rules |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
nah...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
10:23 till i'm 86
|
IP: BE13 ED38
shit next time i want a battle imma do dat shit, just say u got beef wit everyone who's online, good move pimpin. and its bout time deez bitches actually battle 'em i will if nookie aint down
__________________
Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video) Jesus saves, even from paranoia myspace.com/marktimothyschafer my reverbnation.com page |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
10:23 till i'm 86
|
IP: BE13 ED38
i dont know how ta set it up, so u set it up and i'll check in and spit w/e da rules are i dont really care what u said seemed ite, set it up your damn self tho
__________________
Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video) Jesus saves, even from paranoia myspace.com/marktimothyschafer my reverbnation.com page |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
^I hope you weren't calling me a bitch, it's not much of an original or insulting comment I just don't like to be called a bitch...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
10:23 till i'm 86
|
IP: BE13 ED38
well in that case dope name, yo ass is a bitch
__________________
Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video) Jesus saves, even from paranoia myspace.com/marktimothyschafer my reverbnation.com page |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
wow, aren't we mature, when you get done battlin' whoever you are I think I'll battle you also, *mutdumbassters*
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Still Sick
|
IP: 2F67 A3B1
I'll battle you Rigo..set it up in frontlines...w00t..about to be 5-1...
__________________
R.I.P. Bodie Pay Homage To The Best
If you think you better than holla! |
||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|