![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
So Tired Of It.
|
callin out..fatal mirage..
IP: 4577 CD9A
wanna battle? ill set it up and spit first if u dont want to..all u gotta do is show
__________________
<center> Best Topical League On The Net: The Lyceum $400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!! The Prizes: 1st Place: $250 and 2 round bye next season 2nd Place: $75 and 1 round bye next season 3rd Place: $25 and 5 votes next season Best Record: $25 and 5 votes next season Best Verse: $25 and 5 votes next season Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info! </center> |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Free Agent.
|
IP: 1A62 B95E
I Gotchyou, Ill Set IT up, You SPit, Due Tonite Midnite
I Wont NO SHow Aight?
__________________
Run! ![]() The Return..
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Free Agent.
|
IP: 1A62 B95E
Nevermind..Im Not Battlin You Until I Get Enuff Posts To Poll, I'll Get Dicked Out Of The Win SInce I Can't Their Battle Up, I'll Battle After i Get 100 Possts
__________________
Run! ![]() The Return..
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
So Tired Of It.
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
ok w/e
__________________
<center> Best Topical League On The Net: The Lyceum $400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!! The Prizes: 1st Place: $250 and 2 round bye next season 2nd Place: $75 and 1 round bye next season 3rd Place: $25 and 5 votes next season Best Record: $25 and 5 votes next season Best Verse: $25 and 5 votes next season Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info! </center> |
||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|