RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-04, 06:49 PM   #1
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
Banned
 
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Bay Yay Area
Status: Offline
Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
DopeNAMe. OR anyone LETS GO

IP: 4D62 B819

10-16 lines
blind spit.
checkin drop in 30
u set it up
iaccept whos down
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 06:51 PM   #2
Desert Holes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A560 AB42

set it up now
i will battle u and what not

i'll check in and merk u
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 06:52 PM   #3
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
Banned
 
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Bay Yay Area
Status: Offline
Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4D62 B819

Aite its set go drop an checkin

Still LOOKIN FOR ONE MORE
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 06:53 PM   #4
Desert Holes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A560 AB42

yeah go
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 06:56 PM   #5
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Aug 2003
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

I'll wait until your battle is done and then maybe I'll battle you, let me think about it, okay?...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 06:57 PM   #6
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
Banned
 
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Bay Yay Area
Status: Offline
Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4D62 B819

Fuk that kid...i want u first...why r u scared..wow

ull think ABOUT IT

duK KID U LIL BITCH
DUK....MY CALLOUTS

ILL SET IT UP RITE NOW SAM RULES......

U DOWN OR U SCARED
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 07:00 PM   #7
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Aug 2003
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

Be patient, I'll battle you when I feel like it, understood, I don't see why you're so persistant in battleing me, but you'll get your battle
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 07:03 PM   #8
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
Banned
 
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Bay Yay Area
Status: Offline
Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4D62 B819

wuteva u battle me now or duk an be a pussy man its just a text battle im bouncin soon u dont gotta be a bitch...an Eh Desert holes our battle is cancled.


Dope names a pussy....mark ass bitch
scared to battle

if u aint ^^that


then ud set it uo by now\

callled u out last nite
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 07:19 PM   #9
Desert Holes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A560 AB42

^^no...go post bitch....u have been merked....dont bitch out now..

lol....u already agreed to post in 30 minutes so u better do it
or else i'll report it and get a win
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 12:32 AM   #10
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Aug 2003
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

Rigamortez, or whatever,I guess I'll battle you, and if you think callin' me a pussy did it you're badly mistaken, I just want to shut you up...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 12:41 AM   #11
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
Banned
 
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Bay Yay Area
Status: Offline
Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4D62 B819

hit my batttle up i already got 2 open sorry dawg onc u iget one closed ill set it up beeyatch./..buit hit my battle up wit madman cuz
i voted on yours
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 12:52 AM   #12
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Aug 2003
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

*waiting* Pm me wenyou set it up then or do something...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 12:54 AM   #13
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
Banned
 
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Bay Yay Area
Status: Offline
Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4D62 B819

Aite man i iwll fosho when r u boucnin the site we can battle tonite possibly
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 01:03 AM   #14
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Aug 2003
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

the latest I'll stay on is about another hour or so, I didn't get much sleep last night and was out doin' stuff today so I'm beat...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.