![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||
|
Banned: Biting
|
Anyone Battle?
IP: B2D8 6E11
Anyone ready for a battle? cmon.. im bored.. battle me.. dont matter who set up.. all that other shit.. no d/r or hate votes.. 10 bars min 16 bars max.. u know the shit
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Banned: Biting
|
IP: B2D8 6E11
Anyone at all..?? ill let u hit it up wit ya rules
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 79D0 41C5
We can definitely do that! Who's goin' first!!!???
__________________
Imma spell it out 4 ya' uza H2O, No Bluff, it ain't polker n1ggaz--gone and fold. Kill ya'll with my bare hands, so let's square dance, I'll put mo' holes in ya' mans head than sponge bob squarepants |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Banned: Biting
|
IP: B2D8 6E11
ight man.. u spit first 10 bars min 14 bars max
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
Bet That
IP: 79D0 41C5
Whatcha say ya' name was, Born 2 Lick?
Ayo I thought that was you off in that Porno flick. He don't want it, somebody better warn this kid, Ain't even spit, and he already on my dick. One round, ain' tryin' to turn this into a tournament I'm finna' hang this nigga like a ornament. Luckily, MC'n is my fuckin' cup of tea. Spittin' so many punch lines it's makin' my knuckles bleed. This nigga soft like a couple of double D's, Don't know what made you believe you could fuck wit me. Buzz like a bumble bee, roll like a tumble weed. Hide my face sometimes cuz my rhymes so ug-"a"-ly Trouble be, my middle name right after Bucks. Money my motivation--tha' mic is my love I gotta short fuse like Donal Duck. But my bank funds longer than Donald Trump. Bitch! TIN MAN
__________________
Imma spell it out 4 ya' uza H2O, No Bluff, it ain't polker n1ggaz--gone and fold. Kill ya'll with my bare hands, so let's square dance, I'll put mo' holes in ya' mans head than sponge bob squarepants |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
Wha' happen???
IP: 0ABE C810
C'mon dawg! I know I spit my sh!+ quick but you ain't gotta take a whole day do you! Ayo, go get ya homies and er'body and see if they can help wit a couple lines or somn'!!
TIN MAN CAN I GET SOME REPLIES
__________________
Imma spell it out 4 ya' uza H2O, No Bluff, it ain't polker n1ggaz--gone and fold. Kill ya'll with my bare hands, so let's square dance, I'll put mo' holes in ya' mans head than sponge bob squarepants |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 1E03 B472
Who Wanna Battle?????
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|