![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||||
|
...Belong...
|
Open Callout
IP: 509D 5063
Any 1 wanna battle im up for offers i'll set up
__________________
Quote:
^ Amen Brother ^
Quote:
R.I.P OMB |
|||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Ble$$ed With Talent
|
IP: 970D 9C87
ill battle u
__________________
KiLlAh BwOy Blue Print Fear Me For I Am The Greatest |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||||
|
...Belong...
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
cool i'll let u know when im ready
__________________
Quote:
^ Amen Brother ^
Quote:
R.I.P OMB |
|||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Ble$$ed With Talent
|
IP: 970D 9C87
k.........holla bacc
__________________
KiLlAh BwOy Blue Print Fear Me For I Am The Greatest |
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|