![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
oPen Battle
IP: B967 D26B
yo man come on...
open battle I'LL SET IT UP U SPIT 1ST 10-20 LINES MAX NO CREW OR HATE VOTES NO FEEDING...SO I WONT FEED WHO'S DOWN? I WANNA BATTLE SOME1 I HAVE NOT BATTLED YET... |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Ya mom massages my nuts
|
IP: 4289 77F4
yea ya feel like battling me
__________________
Haters spend all they time hating on another's life
Then wonder why when presenting there's to others...no one looks twice Because at the end of the day, you get what you give So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP: B967 D26B
ight...
u set it up tho..cause i always fuck up setting shit up.....and u have 2 spitt 1st..pce |
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|