RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-04, 12:11 AM   #1
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja
 
Posts: 3,171
Joined: Dec 2003
From: (210)
Status: Offline
Any newb's want to battle?

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

rules are as fallows/

10-15 lines
no hatin
no crew votes
no biting
you set it up
you spit first

holla back if you down
__________________
I Beat Up Asshole Fathers For Free





Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-04, 12:13 AM   #2
T12U3 K1LlA
Suspended: Biting
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 2004
Status: Offline
Text Record: 8-1
IP: F3CB 4B1D

yo i will battle cuz im bored
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-04, 12:16 AM   #3
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja
 
Posts: 3,171
Joined: Dec 2003
From: (210)
Status: Offline
IP: 4289 77F4

Aight you know the rules
__________________
I Beat Up Asshole Fathers For Free





Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.