RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
San Quintin 2 33.33%
Opponent 4 66.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-03, 02:45 PM   #1
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
San Quintin vs. Hit 'Panik

IP: 9272 929B

Aight the rules...
No DR, No Crew votes
16 lines max
you spit first

now that we got that out tha way, it's your turn.
 
Old 04-11-03, 02:55 PM   #2
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 9272 929B

ay go ahead and check in before you spit so I can know you're game
 
Old 04-11-03, 03:06 PM   #3
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch
 
Yu Bin SunD's Avatar
 
From: HoUsToN
IP: E428 50FB

Yo San Q i'm spittin so be SIlent//
Beating me is like the Devil and Jesus havin a Alliance//
Only time you saw beef was on your table to Eated//?
Kid i Shoot your fucking toes so you can Be DeFeated(defeeted)//
So trying to be me like Mike JAck you should just Beat It//
My guns very Friendly but i don't think you want to Meet It//
I'm a Lyrical Assasin on this Rap battle Site//
You like a hungry vampire cause all you do is Bite(lyrics)//
So don't fuck with me cause i will pop your lid//
I'll leave your bitch wetter than Andrea Yates Kids//
I'm High on this position while you barely rising to the Mid//
I spittin wack bars and i badly dissed you//
This over you couldn't spit sick if a Prostitute kissed you//

OVer YOu spit 1
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD  
Old 04-11-03, 03:19 PM   #4
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 9272 929B

Aight, here's the retort, nigga...

if you spittin' to be silent, then just shut tha fuck up
Yeah, you like MJ, you fuck the butts up
on little kids, the things you did I won't even speak on
battle me? you'd rather go to the salon to get another press-on
so here's another lesson, pay attention to teacher
leave my girl wet? you'd need a super soaker to reach her
I'm deeper in thought than the deepest well to hell
you remind of a fuckin faggot with no KY gel
and about your girl, nigga, you gone get learnt
you might as well fuck a stove the way yo dick gettin' burnt
I did you worse than a crossover on them tapes from And One
And left you bleeding like a bitch that forgot her tampons
 
Old 04-11-03, 03:20 PM   #5
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch
 
Yu Bin SunD's Avatar
 
From: HoUsToN
IP: E428 50FB

yo uppin for votes peeps
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD  
Old 04-11-03, 03:55 PM   #6
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 9272 929B

uppin' votes needed
 
Old 04-11-03, 04:33 PM   #7
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 9272 929B

uppin for votes, man. I vote everytime I look at a battle, but alotta people just look and move on, it only takes a second.
 
Old 04-11-03, 04:39 PM   #8
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: EDAF 43CC

Aigh,both spits were TIGHT
That was nice San,v.nice indeed
But I just think HiT'PaNiK came harder
Better punches,wordplay and flow
Good battle though
Keep it up San

My vote=HiT'PaNiK
PZZ
 
Old 04-11-03, 04:44 PM   #9
Xplicit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8B67 292D

both were tight
hit had some better punchlines
san yo shit was alright too
vote=hit
 
Old 04-11-03, 04:54 PM   #10
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: EDAF 43CC

Yo I voted on ur battle go vote on mine with prolyfik pls
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=38690

P.S(I aint sayin for you to vote for me,I want an honest vote/opinion yo)

PZZ
 
Old 04-13-03, 12:03 AM   #11
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 9272 929B

ay this is yesterday's news but we need a few more votes
 
Old 04-13-03, 12:14 AM   #12
lilbrick005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: A6BA F638

I would have to say that San took it, with this line "leave my girl wet? you'd need a super soaker to reach her"

Can yall vote on my battle with Synickle. on the poll
 
Old 04-13-03, 12:23 AM   #13
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas, NV
IP: 362D 10BC

The Andrea Yates one won it my vote for Hit.
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-13-03, 12:28 AM   #14
X Ecution
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 399E F0FD

vote- hit better punches better flow san u hd some good lines and there was an ok flow to it but hits was better.1

ps- can yall return the favor by voten on ma battle wit metaphysical......1

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...9397#post359397
 
Old 04-13-03, 03:34 AM   #15
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
IP: 18C0 C7B9

san q, got this yall vote for 13th disciples too
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.