RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
~L.I.N.K~ 2 66.67%
Opponent 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-03, 01:18 AM   #1
~L.I.N.K~
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
L.I.N.K (A) vs Rolex (B)

IP: 5153 3B92

aight, heres the rules...

8 bars max
first to 5 votes wins (3-0 K.O)
No crew/dickridin/beef votes accepted
verses due sunday

i'll be droppin saturday, just make sure u post ya ish... 1
 
Old 04-12-03, 08:09 AM   #2
~L.I.N.K~
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5153 3B92

checkin in, hope u do the same homie... 1
 
Old 04-12-03, 10:44 AM   #3
RoLeX
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: CDCE 4F82

yea....checkin in....ill drop tonight
 
Old 04-12-03, 03:32 PM   #4
~L.I.N.K~
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

aight, i'll drop after u...
 
Old 04-13-03, 01:04 AM   #5
~L.I.N.K~
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5153 3B92

AIGHT, LETS GET IT...

kickin stones to curbs is the only time this kid rockin the block/
i'll let u pick which slug to hug ya mug, so basically, u callin the shots/
get mauled and dropped, bitch spit ya verse and quit callin for mine/
this cat rolex portrayin frozen stop watchs, stallin for time/
demolish ya shine as i dim ya light and short circuit ya fame/
need some food for thought? i'll leave these slugs served to ya brain/
watch this herb get slain, spit flames and scorch his remains to no existance/
try to oppose my sentence and my flow'll leave ya soul disposed of in an instant/
flow persistant while ya style resembles congested asses, full of shit/
quick to pull the clip and leave ya chestplate full wit tips/
i'm cruel wit scripts, recite spits that leave contestants lifeless/
i'll leave this battle out of ya hands when i aim and strike knives to ya wrist/
leave ya pride in the mist, left wit second doubts on if u really wanna rep this/
vomitin blood and this kid still couldn't recite deathspits/

***Final Blow***
tainted ya pride, this kid ain't got the faith to shine/
left this Rolex tarnished & ripped, so basically this cats just a waste of time

SERVED WITH EASE...

Last edited by ~L.I.N.K~ : 04-13-03 at 01:08 AM.
 
Old 04-13-03, 05:19 PM   #6
RoLeX
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 3722 962C

ight ma bad...i went sumwhere last night...here



LINK is on his knees more than dedicated catholics .....
Eat a pregnant bitches stomach so your style is e-labor-ate......
Far from immaculate, dick ride or die is your prime time philosophy...
Just a mockery, couldn't be my equal if I sliced you twice horizontally(=)......
If you try to pull of '2 bars in 1' then ima break you like a 'kit kat'....
might as well 'duck this battle' cuz everybody knowz itz a 'miss match'......
putting 'steel in ur territory' and demolishin ur 'chrome-a-zones'.....
your 'structure is poor' like architecture in parks with mobile homes.......
 
Old 04-13-03, 06:35 PM   #7
cameronj86
sofa king we todd did
 
cameronj86's Avatar
 
From: Bermy
IP: C810 F8D5

DAMN!!!!!!!!
This battles getting slept on, but it was very hott, good job fellas
I'd have to give this to ROLEX cuz his verse was hot all the way thro, but LINK, u started out way hotter but u feel in2 the rut of hollow tips, and other stuff that every1 uses, so i'd have 2 vote 4 ROLEX
 
Old 04-13-03, 09:49 PM   #8
~L.I.N.K~
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

lol, 0-1, lets keep them votes comin...
 
Old 04-13-03, 09:58 PM   #9
MC Ethix
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 0A57 EA37

VoTe = LINK

Better Rhymes Better Punches Better Word Play Rolex Used Too Too Many Played Lines I Mean He Used KIT KAT Lines I Use That Shit When I Freestyling That If You Gonna Do Text Be More Creative LINK Had Some Nice Ish Good Verse From LINK He Took This ONe....

Fav. Lines -
kickin stones to curbs is the only time this kid rockin the block/
i'll let u pick which slug to hug ya mug, so basically, u callin the shots/
 
Old 04-13-03, 10:14 PM   #10
RoLeX
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 3722 962C

1-1....uppin
 
Old 04-13-03, 10:18 PM   #11
ThatDamBoone
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 56F0 1EF3

I was feelin link dog, i mean both were pretty hot but link's flow was greasier than dude's

vote : link
 
Old 04-13-03, 10:31 PM   #12
P.L.A.S.M.A
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 399E F0FD

well well well
Not a hard battle to vote on
LINK got this with lines like these

kickin stones to curbs is the only time this kid rockin the block/
i'll let u pick which slug to hug ya mug, so basically, u callin the shots/

tainted ya pride, this kid ain't got the faith to shine/
left this Rolex tarnished & ripped, so basically this cats just a waste of time

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Those Lines were da ILLesT Lines in LINK's verse

ROLEX u had sum nice shit in yours too but you should have made it a lil longer
LINK's shit was just more creative

VOTE=LINK
 
Old 04-15-03, 06:03 PM   #13
~L.I.N.K~
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5153 3B92

3-1, lets keep them votes comin ya'll... 1
 
Old 04-15-03, 06:10 PM   #14
~L.I.N.K~
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5153 3B92

oh, i guess this is over since the poll is close. well, good battle rolex. holla at cha boy... 1
 
Old 04-15-03, 06:38 PM   #15
Avalon
is back...
 
Avalon's Avatar
 
IP: F094 6B96

Hum... even though this is over... Rolex won... period... just needed more material... well not really harder hitting I should say...


Links... the bolds... are the mark of a true netcee... either they get it... or they don't... don't bold it... it takes away the creativity in your verse... you started off ok... than dwindled away...


vote: Rolex...
Send a message via AIM to Avalon  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.