![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Ancedote |
|
5 | 62.50% |
| Opponent |
|
3 | 37.50% |
| Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6C18 F4CC
I was not feelin either vurse, I felt 50 had a few better rhymes an lines...
alright I voted 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 01E9 5CDD
ancedote won this becuz of betta shit than 50,
50 verse was way too basic vote ancedote |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.-.Marxism.-.
|
IP: 90DF B344
ancedote... just overall better verse... i was hyped for yung 50s and it let me down... vote=ancedote
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6CEF 848C
inspire...cast ya poll vote cuzzin
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Retired.
|
IP: 8D00 5E9B
yo, I know I already voted but can ya'll peep my battle vs skiddlezz
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 703B ED0E
I vote Ancedote, 50 just aint got it...Hey could ya'll vote on my battle: Linez VS. shadow dog...peace, I'm poll votin' now...
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|