RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-03, 01:38 AM   #16
AuQ WuRD
. Doper Than You.
 
AuQ WuRD's Avatar
 
From: ...To Be Determined...
IP: 4577 CD9A

I Believe This Is Two Pages Now!!!!!





-OuT-


.................................................. .............................................[.-]-0]0.0[0]0]0[.
Send a message via AIM to AuQ WuRD  
Old 04-13-03, 06:13 PM   #17
L tha Monsta
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: EEF8 A328

Lyrically potent
In a world of my own when L starts flowin
Leave ears ringin by the masses after I've spoken
Thinkin I'm jokin
I'll leave ya mind floatin
And a nigga stretched on the asphalt
On left... I got his moms mopin
She knows she gotta cop that black dress
Her son's mind is smokin
Back on track I'll let gat go clap
Like shorty's lost his mind...
On that platinum plaque
 
Old 04-13-03, 08:44 PM   #18
Johnny 6-feet
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: A9F4 5CAA

i'll keep this moving with some punch lines to make this track fit/
i eat herbs like its lunch time and i'm a greedy fat bitch/
you friggin' newbies still making dick jokes and fake gangsta raps/
aint on the level of us slick folks, take bats and bang-ya backs/


whole line multis herbs^
 
Old 04-17-03, 12:01 AM   #19
dredful lyriks
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5153 3B92

yo check it ill spit my rhymes in a whisper/no bass just all treble so my words is crisper/then u can heard me to the fullest/even u wack ass niggas rockin fros and mullets/
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.