RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
whiterapper19 7 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-03, 06:33 PM   #16
whiterapper19
Registered User
 
IP: 6FA7 7304

I meant an hour and a half since u start writing
 
Old 04-13-03, 06:36 PM   #17
whiterapper19
Registered User
 
IP: 6FA7 7304

and scratch changed the time limit if u look a little closer
Quote by scratch: If u don't have ure shit done by tonite ure disqualified
 
Old 04-13-03, 08:31 PM   #18
Freestylemyrhyme
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: C779 902B

ight....Whiterappa got this one...yo scratch yo lines needa be longa but they say a lot...its still good, but that 8 mile line made u lose it..its been used to many times....

Vote: Whiterapper19
 
Old 04-13-03, 10:55 PM   #19
Ekwipped
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8F34 548D

I think this battles is already over, but I read it and I mean, WTF everyone that voted for Whiterapper19 is smoking crack, you need to work on your punchlines and come up with a better alias kid, that is the type of thing you see on a chat room. Scratch definatly had this with his tight ass flow adn his disses really came hard, and I'm white even. heh, that's the reason I think you lost this scratch cause your dissin a white boy and shit and most of this board is white.. But I mean, I'm white and I know you won this battle I liked the "You ain't an Em-cee your an Em-fan with a whack name" that shit was tight. Good verse. but even though the battle is over my vote goes to Scratch
PeAcE
 
Old 04-13-03, 11:22 PM   #20
G_Gizmo.Guz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: A854 B745

whiterappa... big upz.. this ones urs
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.