RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
ballin&scriptin 1 25.00%
Opponent 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-03, 07:40 PM   #1
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
panamared vs ballin&scriptin

IP: CA44 D5D2

aight here we go
 
Old 04-15-03, 07:46 PM   #2
..Red..
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 998A B6B1

ok..go
 
Old 04-15-03, 07:55 PM   #3
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
IP: CA44 D5D2

Come one and come all, said I'm callin all rimmed out cars Ballin&Scriptin is about to brawl and PanamaRed is about to fall

Under my spell, my magic, you little jest, don't even think you'll win of the luck of the draw, bout to deal wit you once and for all

Cuz I'm ill, pure skills, on point like cactus quills, while yo shit is duller then the blade with which yous bout to get killed, the fact that ur an emcee needs to be on the L

Cuz you a discrace, yo tears is fallen, face is wet, wetter than the pussy you mom let me cut, and I'm sorry to tell you but you not her runt

Cuz her shit was way to tight for a chillin, so she's been lyin, yo momma's probably on some corner bonin, which means ya'll somethin in common, ya'll both on you kness just moaning

You pig, stop squealin, screamin, stop fukin dreamin, you could never beat me even if I was I mute that was signing, If this is all ur good at ur a waste of semen

Now my words travel though this internet and beat at you chest, watch yo heart fall out so you bleed to death, and sit and laugh as fear consumes the rest

Now if you really think yo fake wanksta ass is ready come wit it, with erthing I cummed in yo mouth you should be able to spit it, unless you like you momma and just ate it.

Now don’t take to long I like it quick, and don’t you dare choke on this dik, don’t be like B-rabbit on just stand and sweat, you got one hour to spit

This massacre has been brought to you by lyrical intensions, building a dynasty that will forever by livin, fuk wit us and you'll never again be mentiond.


aight, I gotta go, I'll be back later, and I was serious about the one hour, don't take to long. peace out
 
Old 04-15-03, 08:16 PM   #4
..Red..
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 998A B6B1

to bad ..you got no beans (balls) in your bag,
stuck up ……sucka....you stupid mothefucka
I can touch my chest with my dick, bitch
The PRed is the greatest, youre the cock-sucking gayest
loser I’ve ever known
In seconds I’ll crush your bones
Now shut your ass up
Before I put my gun in you head and fuck u up.

Im gonna drop a little red’s style skill
You best step back you bitch I’m gonna kill
Your stupid ass momma, rip her pajama off
And leave her with a lifetime trauma.

You’re All up in my face, you think you scary?
hold on to your thong . You better get ready
I haven’t even started yet. I fucked your momma on ya bed
I banged her doggy style. She sucked my dick for a while
But tell the bitch to don’t be so damn pushy..cause I’ll never eat that ugly looking pussy.

You’re not even a grayscale before the eye-burning red
You…… wannabe rapper, I see your still wearing a diaper
With those lyrics how the fuck do you battle me?
But I’m very sorry for you man, it must suck that you and your dad both have VD.
Well fuck this I’m outta here. I aint wasting my time with you
I think im gonna be sick
yo everyone..this motherfucka just got his ass kicked.


peace,
PRed..

ps. i liked ur shit..creative
 
Old 04-15-03, 08:30 PM   #5
..Red..
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 998A B6B1

uppin for votes
 
Old 04-15-03, 09:43 PM   #6
..Red..
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 998A B6B1

vote people
 
Old 04-15-03, 09:57 PM   #7
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
IP: CA44 D5D2

aight I'm back, vote people
 
Old 04-15-03, 10:02 PM   #8
ThatDamBoone
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 69D2 0F4F

i vote panama red cuz his shit flowed and the other guy.... well they both sucked but umm i liked panama's better

vote: panama
 
Old 04-15-03, 10:08 PM   #9
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
IP: CA44 D5D2

1-0 panama

keep em commin
 
Old 04-15-03, 10:10 PM   #10
..Red..
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 998A B6B1

geez.. don't know if i should be thankfull..

well anyway... thats 1-0.-..
common we need more votes!!
 
Old 04-15-03, 10:11 PM   #11
..Red..
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 998A B6B1

yo ballin...is it 3 or 5 votes to win??
 
Old 04-15-03, 10:17 PM   #12
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
IP: CA44 D5D2

3, since everyone is sleepin
 
Old 04-15-03, 10:25 PM   #13
silverorange
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6FA7 7304

Word panamas flowed better but to me its the lyrics that matter and i just found ballin&scriptins more creative lyrics so hes got my vote

peace
 
Old 04-15-03, 10:26 PM   #14
G_Gizmo.Guz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: D99B 8AB5

yo u wanna write a fuckin book ballin?
this one goes to panamared cuz im feelin his more...
 
Old 04-15-03, 10:33 PM   #15
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
IP: CA44 D5D2

2-1 panama, Maybe if I would have organized the rhymes better on paper cause when I say it out loud it flows tight
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.