RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
elmo da crackur 1 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-03, 03:11 PM   #1
elmo da crackur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
elmo da crackur vrs fioro

IP: B73E 4FA3

'aight kidd.... my test of fait and urz...

Rulez:
20 line MAX
3-0 KO, otherwise first to 5
deadline: 2 days

and 'da main rulez apply also (biting, recycling, etc...)
 
Old 04-16-03, 05:31 PM   #2
elmo da crackur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
'da new n00b king is here

IP: B73E 4FA3

::startin' it off easy::
Listen as I get 'da Game Set, Thoughtz Derailed when yah Trains Wrecked,
No need to come hard, he hasn't developed skill.... or even a Brain Yet!/
Firio beating me? Thats the Lamest Statement since it was real being an Anxious Patient,
A pharoah? your not smart enough, even in Ancient Placement/
I can't even believe I tried to Fight with You, extra time I'll give in Spite of You,
Just make sure to include the dude you bit, and make sure he didn't Bite it To!!/
To Free-Yo I dont even Need-Dope, I just slalom over you like Skii-Slopes,
Fioro pretty full of himself... wonder if his Dicks as big as his Ego?/
The Key is Speech, the demon in has Released In Me,
I could fucking shove my DICK in your THROAT and you still couldn't Speak of Me!/
So get rid of the Tension, just listen if you were to be "dissin' witt utensils" it was when you were "cleaning my Kitchen",
Dick quit Bitchin', Firios still madd... when winners are called, his names never Mentioned!/


::Listen-Kid, I have a Winnin'-List and your In-It-Bitch, even if you had HALF my nuts I'd still not need to Finish-This::

its over. uppin' for replies etc..
 
Old 04-16-03, 07:45 PM   #3
elmo da crackur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: B73E 4FA3

uppin'....
 
Old 04-17-03, 11:26 AM   #4
elmo da crackur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: B73E 4FA3

yah got till 12am to get in 'dis fioro.
 
Old 04-17-03, 10:06 PM   #5
elmo da crackur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: B73E 4FA3

its now 10:00pm est, you got 2 hours and dis shit is over by No-Show... da second worse way to go out other than Bitin' hahaha
 
Old 04-17-03, 11:52 PM   #6
elmo da crackur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: B73E 4FA3

aight kidd win by no show
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.