![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: F59B 9EAE
1. 12 bars MAX
2. no crew votes 3. no hate votes 4. Well explained votes 5. You spit first 6. I'll spit within 36 hours of your posting Last edited by KroNoX : 04-16-03 at 04:42 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: C681 A795
ok as soon as i get home fron school ill spit
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: F59B 9EAE
Aight I'm going to sleep now(11pm here), I'll spit right after you when i get back from work(5pm)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: C681 A795
ok well i aint gonna be home till 3pm here and now it is 2:14
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: F59B 9EAE
Still waiting for you to spit mental
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: CEF5 716F
hey fix this again it aint a poll
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 83C4 E745
I allready asked it on the boards but nobody seems to fix it
Can you set it up so we can start this ? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: CEF5 716F
yeah i'll get it up
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: F59B 9EAE
I allready fixed it
There's another thread with the same name with a poll |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|