![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Opedogg |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Blunt MC vs Opedogg
IP: 4304 CF67
14-20 lines
you know the rules!!! you go first.... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
14-20 lines.. that's kinda an awkward number isn't it.. ah well.. gimme a few minutes...
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP: 5041 F8F4
opedogg, why's ya mouth still open dawg.//
better close it or before you know it my dick'll be down your throat and you'll be choaking on.// what you smokin' on?.. by the look of ya bars ya methed out and dosed on some opium.// ya whole rhyme like a delerious fantacy, all like "I'm gonna win".. no ya not.// actually, as much as I hate to burst your bubble.// unless you come with somethin' hard, you in serious trouble.// I reduce entire structures to rubble like they was nuthin' but ant hills.// you think words can't kill, you're right, they just bring ya to the brink of suicide.// your clueless rhymes have no place in tha front lines.// hey this is to all MODS, start a new forum called tha sewer and move this loosers verse inside.// dawg, I'm the first to drop and you the first to dive.// I got esp.. the outcome of this fight is in favour of me.// I can see it now.. 3-0 for the final count, I believe that's a KO.// okay yo... I'm out.// peace 1
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 552E 9839
Blunt
Really liked that rhyme. Flowed well, Good cutups and good flow. |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|