RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
cameronj86 4 50.00%
Opponent 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-03, 06:09 PM   #1
cameronj86
sofa king we todd did
 
cameronj86's Avatar
 
From: Bermy
Cameronj86 versus LyricAli

IP: C810 F8D5

alright heres the rules:
no d/r votes
no hating votes
no crew votes
20 line max
most votes wins
No biting

Good Luck
 
Old 04-16-03, 06:11 PM   #2
G.Hod
AI
 
IP: 87B0 7F3F

you, too.. I should post soon
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to G.Hod  
Old 04-16-03, 06:32 PM   #3
cameronj86
sofa king we todd did
 
cameronj86's Avatar
 
From: Bermy
IP: C810 F8D5

You might be called "LyricAli" but i'm the real heavyweight
You just the warm-up 4 me like the pre-game steak
One on One, I'll go first then read your trash
This is "Butterbean versus De La Hoya"cuz u aint in my lyrical weight class
don't get it twisted, I'm not fat & heavy, but my lines and bars are
My rhymes are like Grammy's cuz they'll have u "seeing stars"
Don't try 2 abuse me, I'm careless when I unload the uzi
I don't care if you 5 and 1 or if you's a trashtalking newbie
I'll have u screaming for help like your favorite horror movie
I always pack the heat like it's a port-able jacuzzi
Lyric Ali versus Cameron, this battles long overdue
Fuck a step, I'ma flight of stairs ahead of you
Cameronj86 I'm five wins, and do I have any losses? NO!
so people run from my battles like someone screamed "5-0!"
You thought you had game, but there's "No such thing" as said by John Mayer
Your rhyme's get no "PLAY" like a broken cd player
I'm like Shaq in the post cuz I never get "scored on"
LyricAli beating C is an unlikely oxymoron
 
Old 04-16-03, 08:12 PM   #4
G.Hod
AI
 
IP: 87B0 7F3F

This one's a laugher!!

This guy should know, at "five and oh" he's got a target on his back..
He's on display with the sign "A Dime A Dozen" at the market for the whack..
CameronJ? He needs to copy another rapper in order to obtain recognition..
He's the generic newbie that thinks he nice, but can he sustain a vet's collision?
No.. I'm the jellyfish' lookin for a win to keep the tentacles reppin..
While the kid can't find his style like Iraqi chemical weapons..
I'm the filet mignon at the lunch table, he's the below par jelly lunch..
His style is copied, I'll give him two lines to insert and old R. Kelly punch
__________________________________________________ __ (1)
__________________________________________________ __
(2)
The kid's been murdered, but the last eight lines are forever just pivotal
Winning this battle is in fine print, boy, and for you.. it's never applicable
So find your attorney and bring me to court, where you'll lose for the second time
You've been charred.. Of course they won't remember you cause who's there to recognize?
He thought 6-0 was locked up unless I could grab it..
Too bad he didn't know I've elevated and my method's Socratic..
It's over, I take a bow.. I'm wealthy, he can't be affordin' cash crops..
The lightbulbs are poppin' like we just saw Michael Jordan's last shots..

VOTE UP!!!
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to G.Hod  
Old 04-16-03, 09:41 PM   #5
G.Hod
AI
 
IP: 87B0 7F3F

up
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to G.Hod  
Old 04-16-03, 10:20 PM   #6
SKiTzo_NiCCa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 399E F0FD

vote= Lyricali

i voted 4 him bcuz his verse's vocab was way mo elevated den Cam'z, his punches came harder 2 **no homo**
 
Old 04-17-03, 03:08 PM   #7
G.Hod
AI
 
IP: 87B0 7F3F

upped
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to G.Hod  
Old 04-17-03, 03:14 PM   #8
Conflict
Banned: Compromised Account
 
Conflict's Avatar
 
From: NewCastle, PA
IP: DFB8 2D7C

my vote to lyricali, nice battle tho
vote for explictot vs. kerrdezzy yo
Send a message via AIM to Conflict  
Old 04-17-03, 03:28 PM   #9
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
IP: 18C0 C7B9

both was tight no doubt.....but my vote goes to cameron.....i felt his a little bit more.....aiiyo...i'm uppin for some votes on my battles....hit it up
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 04-17-03, 03:30 PM   #10
G.Hod
AI
 
IP: 87B0 7F3F

1-1..

EXPLAINED VOTES, PLEASE
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to G.Hod  
Old 04-17-03, 03:58 PM   #11
G.Hod
AI
 
IP: 87B0 7F3F

upped, before I leave.. Vote on my battle (with a sufficient explanation), drop a link for yours, and I'll return the favor surely.. thanks
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to G.Hod  
Old 04-17-03, 09:31 PM   #12
Lyrically InSane
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5153 3B92

my vote to lyricali

betta flow and vocab
 
Old 04-17-03, 10:56 PM   #13
G.Hod
AI
 
IP: 87B0 7F3F

how is it that I have 3-1 votes in text, and he leads 2-1 on the poll?
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to G.Hod  
Old 04-18-03, 12:35 PM   #14
G.Hod
AI
 
IP: 87B0 7F3F

upped..
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to G.Hod  
Old 04-18-03, 12:41 PM   #15
Conflict
Banned: Compromised Account
 
Conflict's Avatar
 
From: NewCastle, PA
IP: DFB8 2D7C

i voted for this so go vote for elmo da crackur vs. kerrdezzy
Send a message via AIM to Conflict  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.