![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Wyla |
|
4 | 80.00% |
| Opponent |
|
1 | 20.00% |
| Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Wyla Vs. KrossBonez074
IP: 6851 6263
Check In
Then Ill Post The Rules... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 808B 4FEF
Aight.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6851 6263
10-15 lines
no crew votes, hater,dick ride, etc............ only explained votes..lalalalala ill drop in thirty |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 808B 4FEF
Aight. I'll do mine then, 'less I hit the bed, then I might drop tomorrow...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6851 6263
na kid you drop tonite other wise you forfit
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6851 6263
I RIP RAPPERS UP LIKE EVERYDAY WAS CHRISTMAS/
ON YOUR WISH LIST ASK FOR SOMETHIN USEFUL LIKE MUSIC LESSONS/ SO LISTEN AND DONT ASK 21 QUESTIONS LIKE 50 CENT/ CAUSE HOWEVER I ANSWER YOU'LL STILL BE SENSELESS/ AND YOU LOOKIN LIMBLESS SO IM SORRY ABOUT RIPPIN YA APART/ THIS BATTLE IS NOT LIKE A COMPUTER SO DONT TRY TO RESTART/ YA NEED TA DEPART LIKE THE TITANTIC CAUSE YOULL SOON BE SUNK/ PUNK, IM GRADIN YOUR PAPER AND SORRY YOU FLUNK/ I'LL RIP YA EYES OUT AND SHOVE EM DOWN YA THROAT/ AND YOULL SEE HOW FUNNY IT IS TO SEE YOU CHOKE/ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6851 6263
Uppin for this Kid
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 3595 7FA5
Your rhymes are wack
You talkin' smack I'll start talkin' back I'll grab your face Spray it with mace Open your mouth Rip your lungs out You start tryin' to shout I'll rip out your tongue You won't be able to sung Actually sing You wanna fuck with me, bring It on, I'll rip ya apart I wouldn't need to restart Cause this one tops the charts. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dope Beats . . . period.
|
IP: CFB3 F800
omg. wyla wins.
__________________
The Soul Purpose LP . . . Summer '04 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 2B50 8257
KrossBonez074: WTF was that!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6851 6263
Jesus Have Mercy On This Poor Child..........
KrossBonez.....Much ElEvatin Is In Order Dude......Not Hatin But Yeah........ My Vote - Wyla He Was Less Wack |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP: 18C0 C7B9
harder hits from wyla and better delivery........uppin for votes on my battles.....return the favor yo....one
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|