![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| xplicit6 |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
5 | 100.00% |
| Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Xplicit vs. Xplicit6
IP: 8B67 292D
i post up now
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 8B67 292D
xplicit, your mother fucking ass is mine,
when im through wit u, u'l be cryin, its gonna be so easy, iwont even by tryin, ur gonna need some advil or some shit, ur ass will be buyin, last night my dick was in yo sista, u better watch her back mista, before u know it, she'll be my ho, yo ass eatin shit like a crow, fuck u bitch go bite a dick, then chew on yo mamas prick, when ur threw with dat, lick on her clit!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 2289 F946
is this guy serious?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP: 736D B1B5
lets hope not, considering he posted his verse 1 minute after he started the thread
__________________
Life isn't a bitch... she's just sick of being personified -Sage Francis |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B091 B3E3
You better watch out X is automatic
I got skills that be flippin ya like a acrobatic The only way you could kill me is if you had a gat kept in a safe place and then still yo ass would get erased I'm true till I die and that's no lie Wanna stop me don't try for sure you gon die Boy I swear I got some bullets as long as my ding-a-ling And I ain't only killing you I'm killing everything Nigga you comin around actin like you all it You talking hella loud but you ain't really saying shit Nigga I get it started, hot like fire X Keep em rolling like rims and tires, cut it up like barbed-wire I'm beatin ya without even trying my best X comes hard, and im putting ya to the test X6 really my biggest fan-------------------(must be, because he took my name) Im hittin ya harder than wu-tang-clan And still eatin ya up like pac man. I didn’t come close to my best stuff , but this should still kill this nigga |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: E3EA 8DED
lolololololol yo wtf
tha real xplicit tried to hard u killt dis foo vote-xplicit holla at my battle wit greenthumbs |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B091 B3E3
yeh this shit is going to be confusing, on the poll if ur voting for me, im the opponent, uppin for votes
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B73E 4FA3
easy win by Xplicit, kidd didnt even have to try lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B091 B3E3
uppin fa votes
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP: 18C0 C7B9
xplicit6.....you suck.....seriously......you don't even throw punches you pulled hair and scratched......xplicit gots my vote.....uppin for votes on some of my battles....i got a couple out there....i'll return the favor
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B091 B3E3
alright thats a ko
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|