![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| elmo da crackur |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
1 | 100.00% |
| Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
elmo da crackur vrs. lilbrick005 - HOT
IP: B73E 4FA3
Rules:
20 linez MAX 3-0 is KO, otherwise first to 5 votes wins No biting, recycling, all 'da other illegal shit.. Deadline: exactly 1 day from now (10:30pm est now) VOTING RULES: at least try to give a legit vote. i'll post up after I key it playa. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B73E 4FA3
I hope 'dis kidd at least attempts to show,
gonna be to easy... hah, better take it slow. ![]() ::open the casket, stab you in 'da heart...vampire bastids leech dey wins, no wonder I won already and kidds mad he couldn't start!:: Its easy... Brick, Stop. You can't win kidd Mind Theory was yah first Big Drop, Plus yah "fulla shit", and Brick still cant Shit Talk! haha El just Blazed It, Yah still "weak(week)" no matter how many "Days Shift", Rip yah complection like im Racist, im not finished, I'll throw the SKIN on yah SCREEN just so you can FACE IT! Witt a dick in his mouth he can Taste It, so many hours of him typin' just Wasted, Your verse could be TOP of the SITE, but on "vB boards" dawg, yah shits still just "Visually Basic"!!! I'd throw a wack line because I know this Vets Needin' It, El sprawled across yah Chest Kneein' Him, Kidd your a baby, a bitch, a mommas boy.. question me? his MOMS still BREAST FEEDIN HIM!! elmo da crackurz fuckin' Ruthless, the illest shit to hit RB.com witt New Shit as a Nuisance, yah click's name fittz nicely, first You Split, then the whole CREW DID!! no need to show what the Truth Is, he's got more posts than me and STILL spittin NOOB SHIT!! I seem to Wonder More, how he becomes the Dumber Whore, You make no sense to battle me... thats like askin about your name, and what the fuck 'da Numbers For?!?! 550 timez hes been called gay, but nahh.. U just a Little Gay, the rest my Spit'll Blaze, fuck it!! You even gettin' beat by some one "Light", and kidd you a MIDDLE WEIGHT?!?! ::Well kidd you told me to bring it, how you Like This? You got killed, R.I.P on yah grave.. here I'll engra.... nevermind bitch, here, you Write It!!:: |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
If i post tonight will you post tonight?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
nevermind that comment.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B73E 4FA3
13 minute key cmon cmon letz see what you can bring dawg
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: E3EA 8DED
elmo that was kinda hott but ya bars were kinda hard to follow work on that ima vote whenever tha otha kat posts
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 399E F0FD
YO IT WAS TIGHT DOG ILL VOTE WHEN KID SPITZ
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B73E 4FA3
lilbrick u bitch, u said u waz gonna show tonight, dawg its been an hour and your ho ass still hasn't showed.... u aint proved to be shit yet
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Aight, sorry i didnt post last night, but your deadline is at 10 pm TONIGHT, if you had want me to spit sooner you should have set your deadline earlier.
When i told you to "Bring it on" i didn't mean for you to spit "cheerleader" rhymes, you would think I am a sheet of graph paper, with all these lines, I hit you “747” times and put you to shame, no matter how much I “nut” on your bitch, you still “Cum-plane”(complain) You are a rookie and expect me to be beat? Will some one please take “Elmo on Crack” back to “Sesame Street”, cause this dude seems to think that he is the Illest, I will “kill him” while he has a “boner”, so he can “Die-Hard” like “Bruce Willis” Man I will light you on fire, just so I can “blow off some steam”, the only time your shit gets “played back” is on your “answering machine” I know you aint straight because you moving on a curved path, the “smartest” shit to come out your mouth was the word “Math” If you was baby from cash money I would take your ice, “My crew” will “Split” your “brain in half” so maybe you “think twice”. You confused now, cause you scratching your head like you got lice, man I will cook you so fast they will call you rice. I know your heart’s cold because you don’t wanna give back all the rhymes that you stole, I shot some “sweet bullets” at your hole and your girl said she never “Seen-A-Man Roll” (cinamin roll) I saw you in the hospital and you said “brick can you send some one in to nurse me”, I “Throwback” and even though you was in the “Trenton Hospital” you aint got a “New Jersey” |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Uppin
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Uppin for votes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: Compromised Account
|
IP: DFB8 2D7C
lilbrick gets my vote, i don't like the way elmo's flows, lil brick sounds smooth
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Uppin
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Uppin for something, vote on this i will vote on yours. POLL VOTES PLEASE
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Uppin
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|