![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| RythmicTendicies |
|
4 | 100.00% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
RythmicTendicies vs. :ballin&scriptin
IP: 5E62 B5AE
10-20 lines, u said...
Lets get this rap thing on, Ballin you about to face the music/ I preach the Gospel according to john, your ass is poorer than a muzhik/ I seen your last battle now i'm expanding upon - my rythmin skills/ I'm not even halfway through is miracules style - i'm poopin too many pills/ My head is runnin a mile a second - up and down the thrills of the rap game/ You have to reckon with our opponents - thats you only ticket to hollywood fame/ I make up the components - of this rap battle game, your the one that'll get the blame/ If this topic goes down like the titanic - your the one that walk out with a sense of shame/ man, you only livin for the moment - my battle raps are gettin volcanic/ My mind is set on breach of trust with fraudulent intent/ these E's take me to heaven, in a certain extent/ all my lif ei've had to pay rent, being tormented day and night/ by the rats of the street - my best bet is to stay outta sight/ so now i gotta beat-a-retreat, and see your pitiful rythme/ Rythmic tendcies, battling with the 9's!// |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Unconfirmed Email
|
IP: 3843 0267
checkin in
your right bout tha rules 10-20 lines 5 votes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Unconfirmed Email
|
IP: 3843 0267
Oh damn, we gotta man whose a preacha of the gospel/
Well nigga, I'm so hott, lucifer wouldn't touch me wit a ten foot pole/ Gonna take you on a journey, cuz you obvioulsy ain't been tod/ I'm a phophet, a rarity, the next wonder of the world/ Got yo ass hypnotized wit my spit like I'm da pied pipa/ This is my rags to riches story bitch, for you it's good nighta/ My music running up and down and circles all up in yo mind/ and you don't even realized pointed at yo head is a nine/ Pow, Murdad you out of that world, now welcome to mine/ The only thing keepin you in heaven is yo mom on the otha line/ "No miss, RT cannot COME out and play/ No miss, I cannot CUM out and play"/ I can't believe you fake moses ass trying to write a verse/ How did you revise those commandments in re and re and reverse/ Nigga you'll neva match to me, cuz G-D is only a placeholda on the throne/ Yo life is at my mercy, and you never prayed while you were alone/ So you supposed to be a man of the word/ Well then nigga, you mine, cuz mine is the only word the heard/ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Unconfirmed Email
|
IP: 3843 0267
uppin for votes
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Unconfirmed Email
|
IP: 3843 0267
A I'm out, I'll check on this in the morning although I probably get knockd out cuz my shit ain't have no punch lines. I'm tired as hell I'm going to bed, peace.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 40B2 9385
wat the fuk was that shit
i only on my second battle ever and i could still whoop both your arses collectively vote: RT |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 5E62 B5AE
yeah...uppin for votes....
Young_buck: i'll battle you soon! (was it that bad) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
IP: 7562 4C75
not what i expected, not even from 2 ight weight, i hated ballins verse, didnt even ryhme most of the time, my vote hs gotta go to tendencies, tho u both need to elevate, hardcore, lol, im noly votin cuz im here and bored so poll vote RT
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 0226 AACC
uppin for votes..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED FOR BITING
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
RT...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 0226 AACC
3-0 so far
![]() 5-0 to win (soz..did'nt mention that) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 0226 AACC
ty Chyna..
still uppin! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: E4EB 859D
go vote on my battle!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
I completlyagre if Kapone, diz battle waz real whack, but like h sed B&S'z verse hardly rhymed......
vote - RT |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dope Beats . . . period.
|
IP: CFB3 F800
i gotta go with . . . ? . . . cause he attacked his opponent. the other cats verse belonged in open mic.
I'll feel in the blanks and poll vote after y'all return the favor and vote on my battle against 13th disciple:: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=39924 :: thanks y'all
__________________
The Soul Purpose LP . . . Summer '04 |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|