RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Mvp 3 75.00%
Opponent 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-03, 09:57 AM   #1
Mvp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
JakeTimmins vs MVP

IP: 6B14 1D16

THis is Timmins flow

yo i'll stab you wit a blunt fork you lil dork/ you need a stepin stool to step up, you 2 short/you a young cat you can't rap claim yo so called gang in LA and you get slaped/ I jack yo momz cadilac and put hollow pointz in the back of yo kneecap/ I tape a waterhose 2 you mouth and turn it on full blast/ you rap but compaired 2 me you a mouse inside a 10 storie house/ just relize you will never abide by my mussle mass/ so step of stage and get in range befo i cut you wit dis battery operatied infected razor blade/ f*** your hose f*** your jewrley and f*** you! peace im out


__________________
 
Old 04-18-03, 11:17 AM   #2
Mvp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6B14 1D16

This is MVP's flow I'm keystylin this shit
--------------------------------------------------

MC’s place yo bets/there’s one star and a dude who’s SUSPECT like OJ Simpson/Shit were you battling me or ventin?/I’m givin Anger Management to mc’s wit issues/ Warning!! Pick up some tissues/cause I move bitches out the way like Bodybuilder HOMO’s/rewind the tape and watch them get DeBOED in SLOW MO/I never claimed the bling/never thrown up a set/he couldn’t see the big picture in 3-d/some catz is too concerned with size/Open yo eyes/you trying to fill the void/Don’t get made cause you girl don’t make noise/It’s ok for men to want more/ Yo first girl told me why you was a bore/ She said yo dick was tiny microscopic/ said a girl couldn’t see it with 20/20 optics/ magnify me 100 times/ still couldn’t see me/I Never claimed the bling/ so whose wearing the ear rings/Rapbattle Gods give this man a hug/ fake R and B thug like R Kelly/claimin he’ll pop slugs/breakin the laws/Got boys 18 and under takin off his draws/For a stress reliever/Yes I’m a young cat, don’t try to run no GAME/You get no applause/never seen any love/ but in the butt/ during yo adolescence/and you can’t stop being violent for two seconds/using simple words like dork/Dum ASS you probably think babies are delivered by storks/MC- more like mad child/ actin like catz infected wit Mad Cow/HOLLA BACK When you clean up YO ACT, Wankstas get WACKED/


__________________
 
Old 04-18-03, 11:23 AM   #3
Mvp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6B14 1D16

I need some votes
 
Old 04-18-03, 11:44 AM   #4
Mvp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6B14 1D16

votes please
 
Old 04-18-03, 11:48 AM   #5
cerile
New to RB
 
cerile's Avatar
 
From: New Jersey
IP: 0223 D163

sure
__________________
same person new tactics, and above all more violent

my doctor says i have anger issues, i told him to watch out i have a gun...
Send a message via AIM to cerile  
Old 04-18-03, 11:49 AM   #6
elmo da crackur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: B73E 4FA3

aight in my opinion MVP got 'dis, JakeTimmins had 'da slaughter you type goin' on but it just wasn't workin'..... vote- MVP
 
Old 04-18-03, 04:32 PM   #7
Mvp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5249 11DA

Can I get more votes
 
Old 04-18-03, 06:48 PM   #8
Jake_timmins
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 1BD5 13B2

yo i need some votez
 
Old 04-18-03, 07:14 PM   #9
Jake_timmins
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 1BD5 13B2

votez plez
 
Old 04-18-03, 07:53 PM   #10
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
IP: 18C0 C7B9

mvp gets this.....jake the reason why i'm not rematchin' you is you need better wordplay and punches.....keep workin' on it kid.....uppin for votes wit mindtheory hit it up.....
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 04-19-03, 08:25 AM   #11
Jake_timmins
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 1BD5 13B2

That not my fucking flow bitch you just fuckin' suspect dat and stop voten fo urself mothafucka!
 
Old 04-19-03, 08:27 AM   #12
Jake_timmins
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 1BD5 13B2

MY flow iz
 
Old 04-19-03, 08:31 AM   #13
Jake_timmins
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 1BD5 13B2

when i spit itz a hit/ when u spit itz a peice o shit/ I rock the mic/ U fuck the mic/ What more can I say/ yur momz a whore who livez at da bay/ I were baggy clothz/ You eat yur fucking toez/ I sniff glue/ U sniff poo/ Can i make it anymore oveis/ you family livez at an office/ I work wit 50/ you drink yo pee/ you look at men porn/ I listen to korn/ datz my shit bitch get it got it GOOD!
 
Old 04-19-03, 08:34 AM   #14
Jake_timmins
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 1BD5 13B2

fuck mvpp/ fuck a cock fuk a tralor fuck ya'll if u dout me ima peice white trash and sayin prodme and fuck this battle i don't wanna win im outtie here tell the people somin' day don't know about me!
(thatz from 8mile but itz tru) fuck u!
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.