RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Kayoss 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-03, 11:33 PM   #1
Kayoss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
kayoss vs. OnE ....gay mothafucka

IP: C8CB 640F

rules

no d/r votes
no crew votes
no feeding
10-20 lines
 
Old 04-18-03, 11:58 PM   #2
Kayoss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: C8CB 640F

aight look
yo yo





The one huh? let me spit a couple lines and have a lil fun

I fuck this dude up he aint got no choice,no voice like these kids when he's molestin little boys.

who he thinks he is on my call out? Ima cut his tongue out, ima put this knife in and out, show this fag what killin's all about

I'm sick of fake ass thugs givin nothin but hugs while I'm poppin slugs

mothafucka, I told yall to invest in a vest when ya fuck wit the best cuz you get blasted to tha chest.

I see the lines you write, you betta than me, YEAH RIGHT,
guns or gats it dont matter i hit you in tha head, all you hear is splatter

Cuz I'm scarier than the the children of the corn
Bitch, i was a killa when i was born

Fuck your mom, fuck your dad, fuck your little faggot ass, I'll hit ya wit this bl-bl-bl-bl blast

Dont strike back, you'll jus get a smack, you weak, i'm strong. I jus spit the facts

Get on american homo, cuz you probably win. they jus hafta get you out that body bag you in.





outty
 
Old 04-18-03, 11:58 PM   #3
Kayoss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: C8CB 640F

uppin
 
Old 04-19-03, 12:00 AM   #4
Magilla
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

Dude i dont think he was saying he was gonna battle ya in the call out, but whatever dude, if he dont come around ill battle ya
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.