![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Pestilence~ |
|
4 | 44.44% |
| Opponent |
|
5 | 55.56% |
| Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 03E1 BE61
haha
ya say my name once in ya first BAR WOW thats a start// you betta stop fuckin around before you get rolled away like shopping carts// I aint bitchen this battles like a Slut I already fucked Had It but I don't want it nomore// If I win this I'll take it as an extra prize you should be suprised I even let you read my verses wit ya own two eyes// you 0-1 man you musta freestyled tha last battle am I right must of cuz I get nautious everyline that you write// fuck this man.........not even worth it Last edited by J.T. KNUCKLES : 04-19-03 at 06:58 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP: 18C0 C7B9
......heres a tissue.....damn...seriously you're worse than my bitch dude....
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 03E1 BE61
STFU OK let tha votes come in.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP: 18C0 C7B9
uppin
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 40B2 9385
13th beat u
although i am questioning whether that was written or free |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 03E1 BE61
0-1 me uppin
nice explanation buck made lots of sense Last edited by J.T. KNUCKLES : 04-19-03 at 03:55 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 03E1 BE61
OK ima pick apart this battle like vultures on roadkill...
best of 13= like a lottery ya was simultaneously hand picked/categorizin' ya in two different subjects one a faggot two just anotha punk bitch///// ok nice anotha battle finished without the chance of a start/didn't see it commin' i crept up silently like a deadly fart/ripped ya apart/ took out your heart/grand slammin your rhymes like this was wrigley field park//////good closer..but you said the last was directed to pest....where? your verse looked written then you came back at pest again showing your mite pestilence expressin your emotions of anotha mark bitch challengin me you took the shovel and dug your own ditch/////nice but the rest of ya verse was played out man ive seen tha rest of that. worst of 13= makin' your rhymes ghost stunnin ya wit my lyrical plasma pack verbal lasers surroundin' your flows wacko jacko wants his lyrics back/ whos jacko? michael? you coulda worded it betta which isn't allowed on the polls/jockin' my flows/stealin' mo' rhymes than a florida seminole/tryin' to smoke on a lyrical bowl/switched it when your back was turned but still enjoyin' that asshole/////that whole thing sucked lol I didnt know seminoles stole rhymes? asshole....bad wordplay man. ok Pest yo quit commin on wit that prewritten shit..15 minutes how bout 10 I like to kill quick// so put down ya ink stick follow yo instinks and stop rappin against tha hottest pestilence// so we gonna see whos dead serious but at tha end of this battle we'll see whos "dead" and whos "serious"// so don't say you gonna put up a freestyle mr 13 disciple look at you 23 and rap you still tryin to discypher//(look at his cp) nice wordplay and punch! then pest replyed to 13 1st freestyle ya say my name once in ya first BAR WOW thats a start// you betta stop fuckin around before you get rolled away like shopping carts// I aint bitchen this battles like a Slut I already fucked Had It but don't want it// If I win this I'll take it as a extra prize you should be suprised I even let you read my verses wit ya two eyes// the last bar waz weak pest but nice ass comeback All and All cmon yall know 13 verse was written no doubt his 2nd wasnt give him that one but pest hit him with wordplay punches and flow.......and they were personal......13 punches no wordplay no nothing not even personal punches MY VOTE=PESTILENCE p.s I think the battle wasnt even close pest got this one. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 03E1 BE61
woooooooooooooooow play for play shelzz ok thanx for explainen 1-1 uppin
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: F59B 9EAE
First of all I don't care about the arguement you both are bitching about.
13th had some nice multies and nice punchlines and I felt his verse Pestilence you had some nice lines but a just a little less hard punches so i wasn't really feeling it Vote = 13th return the favour vote on my battle vs MonsterC cheers |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 03E1 BE61
ok..............damn all newbies votin 1-2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ oh yea KroNoX whats a multi?....just askin
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: F59B 9EAE
what the fuck you bitchin me for ?
Calling me newbie wtf ? You could have asked for some clearification in a normal manner dude..... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 03E1 BE61
aight wasnt bitchn? yo its aight man I just asked about multis thunny? but nomore freepostin eather vote or don't post.1
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP: 18C0 C7B9
whateva....good lookin on the votin tip....i'll be returnin' the favor......uppin
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP: 18C0 C7B9
uppin
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: Compromised Account
|
IP: DFB8 2D7C
13th discipline got my vote, vote for hardwhite4 vs. kerrdezzy
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|