![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| ScottyC |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
2 | 100.00% |
| Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
overseas mc
|
ScottyC vs Camouflage
IP: 5944 49F7
20 lines max
no hater/crew votes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 5E33 9BBB
Bitch you post first, I am tired of wasting my time,
I send diss, Hoes can reply back. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
overseas mc
|
IP: 5944 49F7
rite give me 30 mins to drop my shit im busy
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
overseas mc
|
IP: 5944 49F7
yo look at camoflage masturbatin alone in his garage,
call yourself camoflage, but u couldnt hide in a rap savage/ how the fuck do you manage, why are you still alive/ you go a month without food but you survive/ but now the times are changing, and you've started ageing/ now your phone rings and your pageing,/ but i'm still young and i can eat you in 4 bars/ while your on the street corner with your guitar/ but your never to old for a good beating/ we've never met before but now were meeting/ your putting on weight u must be eating/ go to the doctors and get your head checked out/ i will battle again, with your rules, and line will be any amount/ and you too are out for the count/ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6CD1 FF8C
Yo, Motha-fucka, Its camouflage BITCH
Get the Shit right, Hired "Espionage" The lyrics I hear from you, is darker than "Amistad" Rapbattles, gave me the shot, To expose you pussy "artists All hoe like you talk about, (quote) killing, I am a "larsonist" Back up nigga, Before you get you shit "ran" I not talking about money, put ya lines in trash "can" Half the shit you said, I counld'nt follow it "right" Now we know for sure,Yo pussy ain't" tight" When I look at your writing and try to find "truth" Look at your group names, All them nigga's"Fruits" The Great ScottyC, From the Manchester-"uk" BITCH yo whole FUCKING country is all "Boo-Tay" If you are the fight to the "top" Then there must not be "lot" When I think about my "challenge" Three lines, turned rap into "sandwich" Now we understand some of the shit you "write" Now there a chance you might get it all "right" Grab a pen and pad, and do it all "agian" If you get better, I'll vote for you to "win" Last edited by Camouflage : 04-20-03 at 03:34 PM. |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|