![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Brankles |
|
4 | 80.00% |
| Opponent |
|
1 | 20.00% |
| Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Brankles vs mista m
IP: 6417 4BEA
Who goes first?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6417 4BEA
You're goin first, since I set it up
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 77CE 0B72
whoever, lets do a ten 12 line max though for the spit, and you have to respond within ten minutes, cause I dont think it is true flow if it takes forever to come out
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6417 4BEA
tru....
go ahead then |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 77CE 0B72
sounds good
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6417 4BEA
U goin, right?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 77CE 0B72
I'm a start this flow and I'll let you know,
I'm a slaughter you fagget so my dick you can blow. a novice, a beginner is that what you are you've come to the wrong place, you've traveld to far I'll showing you how it goes so yall better listen by the end of this spit,my ass you'll be lickin I'll shut you down, I'll put you in you're place I wish you were here so I could piss in your face watch out here I come its me and the mob the only one who can save you is the almighty god when I hear your spit I'm a laugh out loud cause the words suck ass coming from your bitch ass mouth |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6417 4BEA
Yo yo yo....
The way I bounce the crowd, they call me Trampoline/ When I battle MCs, they say "Don't Trample Me!"/ I hold the mic up to my nose, so I look like a rhino/ My race don't matta, I make y'all colorblind like an albino/ When I get done with you, you'll tremble at the thought of me/ You hear my name and go insane, doctors suggest a labotamy/ You're interested in me licking your genitals/ You know what's funny dogg, I don't be thinkin you're cynical/ You're a faggot...thats correct, you heard my words/ I'm sorry dude, I'm not like you, don't want dicks tocuhin my turds/ So you act like you're hard spittin you're rhymes from Utah/ Well I finish this rhyme like Stuart Scott...BOO YAH!/ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6417 4BEA
Yo that was fun...good battle holmes
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6417 4BEA
I don't think we can vote for ourselves...correct?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 77CE 0B72
No you can and then hopefully others vote as well
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6417 4BEA
U sure...I don't want gettin me in trouble cuz I'm a newb lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 77CE 0B72
positive, I just more people would vote
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6417 4BEA
oh aight then
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6417 4BEA
Yo support the new guys y'all.......
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|