RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Brankles 4 80.00%
Opponent 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-03, 12:12 AM   #16
mista m
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 77CE 0B72

modify the polls so it caps at five or something
 
Old 04-20-03, 12:17 AM   #17
mista m
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 77CE 0B72

You wanna spit again, you go first this time
 
Old 04-20-03, 12:18 AM   #18
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

aight
 
Old 04-20-03, 12:29 AM   #19
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

This rap thing ain't a maze, but you appear to be lost/
If we was poets, you're Dr. Suess and i'm Robert Frost/
You spit loogeys, while I spit Champagne/
I'm speedin past you like you in the bike lane/
I ain't tryin to be hard, I don't kill people, I'm respectful to girls/
In that case, how you doin? Where you from? I like your curls/
When you rhyme, you can't use more than two syllables/
I tomahawk your scalp dogg, like a Florida State Seminole/
My rhymes are cruel, yours are kinda dorky, man/
My words assist your suicide like Dr. Kevorkian/
My rhymes are so pointy man, like the ears of Dr. Spock/
The police will find you, and outline your punctured body with white chalk/
 
Old 04-20-03, 12:30 AM   #20
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

Aight ur turn
 
Old 04-20-03, 12:45 AM   #21
mista m
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 77CE 0B72

You said you like chicks dog, you say dat you dig em
you should take your gay shit and start battlin with em
straight up, das right I'm from the s.l.c.
In this battlin race, you be followin me
I can see from your flow, you are a beginner
theres no need for votes, already a clear winner
I dont need twelve lines, I'm already out
with this devasting loss, its okay to pout


sorry dog gotta go in a minute
 
Old 04-20-03, 12:48 AM   #22
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

aight... thanks for battlin

Even tho that last verse was kinda weak.
 
Old 04-20-03, 12:58 AM   #23
J.T. KNUCKLES
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 03E1 BE61

okokok ok this battle didnt need to put up 2 verses but my vote goes to brankles his punches were more directed to you

I ain't tryin to be hard, I don't kill people, I'm respectful to girls/
In that case, how you doin? Where you from? I like your curls/
like that line brank
vote=BRANKLES
 
Old 04-20-03, 01:23 AM   #24
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

Thanks cuz
 
Old 04-20-03, 02:13 AM   #25
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
IP: 18C0 C7B9

vote=brankles reason=better punches....yall poll vote on my battles...return the favor
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 04-20-03, 03:10 AM   #26
Brankles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6417 4BEA

yaya
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.