![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| grim dog |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
HEY THAT WAS A CUTE TRICK BITCH YOU WANNA TRY IT AGAIN
GO AHEAD I'VE GOT UNLIMITED NAMES AND UNLIMITED E-MAIL ADDYS SO BRING IT CAUSE THERE AINT NO STOPIN' THIS BITCH |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Retired.
|
IP: 6071 A932
why the hell do you bite ryhmes anyhow?
you get no respect for that shit |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
well..it was a mistake I asure you will not happen again ..
sit just to prove it I'll kick your ass when I have time ok? ok bye bye now ^_^doe-ka-ne!^_^ |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|