RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Meta 5 5 38.46%
Opponent 8 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-03, 05:19 PM   #1
DaviD WoRdplay
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
[.Meta 5-vs-Optically InViz.]

IP: 37E4 FCDC

Rules:
  • 10 Lines Max
  • Votes must be explained

GOODLUCK....
 
Old 05-05-03, 05:21 PM   #2
Optically InViz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: E7DC 9C81

SIGN'N IN


*tips hat*
 
Old 05-05-03, 06:32 PM   #3
Optically InViz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: E7DC 9C81

u said 10 lines not 50 bars where u at?
 
Old 05-05-03, 06:36 PM   #4
DaviD WoRdplay
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 37E4 FCDC

Yeah, 10 lines.... I can only get online @ school, understand? Schools ending and I have to go.... I'll drop tomorrow morning... you can drop or wait for me... either way it don't matter
 
Old 05-05-03, 06:49 PM   #5
Optically InViz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: E7DC 9C81

ill wait....... my shits ready....

*tips hat*
 
Old 05-05-03, 06:51 PM   #6
DaviD WoRdplay
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 37E4 FCDC

I'll use a different style then usual

I’m Your First Battle, What Are You Looking for Trouble?
High Hopes for a Win, Guess I Gotta Bust Your Bubble
No One Feels Your Lines so it’s Best to Use Your Optics
You need protection from my heat, I suggest Hawaiian Topics
Can’t Stop My Rockets, Believe This Won’t Be An Even Score
I’m Launching My Meta 5’s To Destroy Your Metaphors
Battling Me is Like Sex Offenders; You’re Likely To Get Touched
My 4th Opponent, 3’s A Charm, Guess You Ran Outta Luck

-Death Becomes You-
I Murder With Death’s Sword, Yeah I Jacked The Ripper
An Emcee? KillingYour Kind With Genocide, Alias is Hitler
 
Old 05-05-03, 06:58 PM   #7
Optically InViz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: E7DC 9C81

heres my key 10 lines

This muthfuckas hits are as strong as muscle relaxers.. Coated in evadible-edible- amphetamines, I’ll ‘quote’ation my ‘exclamation’ marks across ya throat.. to make ya neck look like a singular ‘parentheses’/
I be deflecting bitch niggas relentlessly with and epiphany of demonic unstoppable invincibility diligently, while ya tongue packs powerful punches of impotent abilities/
Ur a ‘faggot’ nigga… that spits ‘sweet’ like ‘syrup’ shit is getting drastic, and I could tell u was gay… by the way u be slowly was looking at ‘male-asses’ (malaises)/
I spit bars bitch tipped darts that u cant seem to see right, so ill throw razors at ya puples just to give u a ‘sharper sight’/
Critical nigga that would distort ya minds resort, make ‘meta’ plead the ‘5’th… after I fracture his fractions.. back down to 1/4th/
Ya lines are cold no heat cuz they’re arctic bars ur applying, this is ‘land’ for s’pacific’ verses cuz we don’t ‘sealions’(sea-ya-lines)/
Ya rhymes are ‘plane’ cuz ya text ‘ticket’ isn’t valid so why waste ya line fuel any longer, ill pull out my ‘knife’ so ya body can still get ready for a soon ‘de-part’ture/
Partner u star just becuz, my ‘gatling gun’ would love to ‘clap’ and give u acouple ‘rounds of applause’/
Ima send u and –L- thru ‘AIM’ so just ‘accept’ the fucking LOSE, or ill make ya skin drag off ya body… worse then the little gurl in the ring everybody was scared of/
And let this shit manifest, ima leave brails on ya forehead… so the blind can experience the expression on ya face when u first meet death/



Blah….

edited for color change

Last edited by Optically InViz : 05-05-03 at 07:48 PM.
 
Old 05-05-03, 07:12 PM   #8
Optically InViz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: E7DC 9C81

uppin for votes^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Old 05-05-03, 07:18 PM   #9
whitelightning
De M-O-D Bruk
 
whitelightning's Avatar
 
From: Canada
IP: FDD6 AE15

meta 5 caught phat shit....vote ya....check my battle dice-roller vs whitelightning
__________________
It's Gunna Be Some Stuff You Gon' See, That's Gunna Make It Hard To Smile In Da Future...
-Pac Shakur

Acro Nim
The Initial,Period

I Speak Out
Battles
Pink Slips 007 Pt. 2

Fuck Bruklor aka Self.
Send a message via AIM to whitelightning  
Old 05-05-03, 07:23 PM   #10
Optically InViz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: E7DC 9C81

a yo i just checked the vote poll how did meta get a vote?
 
Old 05-05-03, 07:42 PM   #11
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
From: ...Philly...
IP: 399E F0FD

VOTE - META 5

Damn...This wuz a tite battle...META 5 came harder tho (punchlines n shit)...I juss wuz feelin his verse more
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-05-03, 07:52 PM   #12
Optically InViz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: E7DC 9C81

lmfao can we get some REAL people in here that know how to VOTE..........
 
Old 05-05-03, 07:58 PM   #13
Maven
...
 
Maven's Avatar
 
IP: AAF1 A3DB

vote=meta5
harder punches, and his last two lines were the illest in the whole battle.
__________________
Life isn't a bitch...
she's just sick of being personified -Sage Francis
Send a message via AIM to Maven  
Old 05-05-03, 08:00 PM   #14
Optically InViz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: E7DC 9C81

WHAT THE FUCK IZ ALL YALL ROOKIEZ?
 
Old 05-06-03, 11:48 AM   #15
DaviD WoRdplay
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 37E4 FCDC

damn, looks like I'm winning... and you still went over the line max.. I said 10 LINES not 10 BARS, there's a difference...

good battle though
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.