RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Vendetta 0 0%
Opponent 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-03, 12:17 AM   #16
Homer Phobic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 1635 6752

all the bars i felt

Quote:
Originally posted by UnEmceeAble
If I could describe you in two words: NEVER ORIGINAL
Vendetta? You’re even -named after- a Def Jam game!
Check his sig: he’s even still trying to copy- Merk Squad’s Name! LMFAO
He is only interested in his own style –check his profile- it clearly reads: “shyt’”
Look at The Elements; everyone is hot…except for the people on the crew list
Look: just my first 8 lines killed you…so let me be quite frank
I’m gonna give you the benefit of my fatigue…and post 4 more lines- Blank
………………………………………….
………………………………………….
………………………………………….
…………… …………………………….
I could have beat you with “one line”…it would just say: “Fill in the rest __________”
What happened to your “veteran” crew…”you recruited all rookies”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by Vendetta

I already cracked all ya ribs .. but I stilll got a bone to pick!//
You've never touched a 'Mic' other than that head from the 'Jackson 5'/
You won't survive, cause I crush fake emcee's like a Fat Joe Stage Dive//


as u can see clearly uneceeable took this battle what happened to u vendetta u fell off since ur last battle with mic check
 
Old 05-07-03, 12:22 AM   #17
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

alright 1-0......uppin
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 12:32 AM   #18
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
From: ...Philly...
IP: 399E F0FD

VOTE = UNEMCEEABLE

This wuz a decent battle...but ta me emceeable came harder wit tha punches nd had more originality n creativity in his verse.

Vendetta's verse wuz pretty good also but juss wuz feelin emceeable's more.

Return tha favor n vote in my battle (explanation nd poll plz):
It's me n Punk'D. -Thanks
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-07-03, 12:35 AM   #19
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

alright... I'll vote on that now:::

2-0 in favor of Un... uppin for one last vote (k.o.)
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 12:41 AM   #20
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: ABE5 5A5C

coo coo...2-0 u
 
Old 05-07-03, 12:52 AM   #21
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

Quote:
Originally posted by UnEmceeAble
alright... I'll vote on that now:::

2-0 in favor of Un... uppin for one last vote (k.o.)
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 01:27 AM   #22
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

U-double P-I-N

Votes::::::::::

2-0 in favor of Un... uppin
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 01:36 AM   #23
TeraRhymes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: FDD6 AE15

hhahahaahah unemceebale killed vendetta wit more personal shit n better punche for example

"This cats constantly biting…and claiming it’s subliminal
If I could describe you in two words: NEVER ORIGINAL
Vendetta? You’re even -named after- a Def Jam game!
Check his sig: he’s even still trying to copy- Merk Squad’s Name"

^^^^^^ had me LMFAO


good batttle

vote -umemceeable
 
Old 05-07-03, 01:43 AM   #24
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

Thats 3-0/// knockout

but.. I think I need 5 to officially win so UPPIN

thnx Con.....


hey yo Vendetta... you sure you set this battle up right?

shouldn't the poll say: Vendettta
UnEmceeAble

not Vendetta
Oppnent

????????
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 01:48 AM   #25
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

yeah^^^ you f'd up for sure

I'm going to post a new thread with both our verse again and try to get these ppl to vote again, otherwise our records will not update
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 01:55 AM   #26
R-Cypher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 22E5 31BD

Vote goes to Unmceeable.

Although both sides were tite it had to go to Unemceeable.

The attack punchez punched a lil harder although i did like Vendetta's line ... heheh funni.

"You won't survive, cause I crush fake emcee's like a Fat Joe Stage Dive//"

heheh but still altogether Emceeable took this one.

VOTE => Emceeable <=
 
Old 05-07-03, 01:55 AM   #27
alldig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8125 59F0

Everyone that voted on this battle please vote again using the new battle system on this thread: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=44601

Thanks. CLOSED.
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.