RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
CoNstaNT 1 16.67%
Duce I Rae 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-03, 09:48 PM   #16
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

vote.............................................. .................................................. ...
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 10:10 PM   #17
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

votes
.................................................. .................................................. ..
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 10:15 PM   #18
sK!LLz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: D5DA 44C9

duce came overall bettter

both could of prolly done better but constant just came weak na mean

flow=duce
schem=duce


basically all i can say is vote-duce
 
Old 06-05-03, 10:30 PM   #19
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Ok cool more votes............................................. ............................................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 10:37 PM   #20
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

VOtes...............
.................................................. .................................................. .
anytime they can come pooring it lol they never do that
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 10:38 PM   #21
brabbit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6FA7 7304

yo hit up this battle brabbit vs rydogg an ill return the favour an hit up this battle fa sho aight???????????????????

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54454
 
Old 06-05-03, 10:45 PM   #22
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

ok cool but we still need more votes damn people don't vote around here hello anyone there.................................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 10:55 PM   #23
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

votes.
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 11:24 PM   #24
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

vote damn it
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 11:51 PM   #25
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Yo vote
.................................................. .................................................. ...
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 02:13 AM   #26
CoNstaNT
BANNED for D/R
 
CoNstaNT's Avatar
 
From: illy
IP: 4577 CD9A

uppin for votes...and whoeva said my verse didn't...flow u must be smokin crack dawg and can't see str8...cuz it flowed fine...and i had punchlines too.....i want honest votes in this bitch....uppinnnn...11111
Send a message via AIM to CoNstaNT  
Old 06-06-03, 04:29 PM   #27
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Votes please........
.................................................. .................................................. ......
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 04:33 PM   #28
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick
 
From: --
IP: 17BA BD61

Constant Didnt Have Enough Rhyming...So Ima Have To Go With Duce I Rae For Rhyming, Flow and Punches

..............................

Vote=Duce I Rae

Hit This Up Witta Fair Vote Fo Me
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54746
 
Old 06-06-03, 04:35 PM   #29
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

thanks peace
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 04:41 PM   #30
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Yo vote people
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.