RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Rap Slayer 5 100.00%
G UNIT BROOKLYN 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-03, 05:32 PM   #16
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
From: Gone
IP: 987D 8FFE

This is taking to .
long i'll spit already
I still haven't had my first battle
You got 25 minutes to reply or you wont
count, decide quikly no feeding G
Gone
 
Old 06-06-03, 05:42 PM   #17
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
From: Gone
IP: 987D 8FFE

My flow, flows more than the ocean
U can’t block my punches, not even in slow motion
Watch, learn, and listen what it means to be persistent
I am the equivalent, to one times infinite
My punches unravel constant you won’t inflict me a dent
My words of enlightenment, wont give you no compliment
But place you into torment, and then place you into the recycling bin
Look haven’t u heard of the contagiously disease, kill’n people viciously
Well you have fallen to its first victim, and its badly, eating u up real slowly
You didn’t put up a fight, because there wasn’t a cure
Sure, you was one of the top ten, but that was then, this is the future
But I’ll revive you for fun, but you best be thank’in
Watch out who you mess’in but I ain’t finish my diss’in, listen
You stepped up to a newbie, but still you acted frailly
Lately I was hanging out in the Brooks where, G units were slain daily
And there was this guy there, I think called rap slayer
He battled newbs first, and went up thru the Mayor
Wait a minute, that’s what I did pitifully,
Wiping out, any oncoming battlers in the city
Battling a newb you seem so determined
Well determination ain’t the key to get yourself a win
It requires skill, where you absence in, mainly
You’ve just got stuck in some tracks; watch out for the train G
Now to teach you a lesson wins ain’t decided by record or tryers
And as sure as hell, it doesn’t go to dickryders
Giving back favors shouldn’t be a vote that should decide it.
They wouldn’t care if they had spit shit but still they would do it.
I will brutally break you down and your no long G unit
and slap you back down to Z unit

Its actually 30 lines, Your turn to spit G
Think fast
Gone
 
Old 06-06-03, 05:46 PM   #18
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
From: Gone
IP: 987D 8FFE

vote honest Gs
even if its not me
aigh't your choice
^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*Gone*
 
Old 06-06-03, 05:50 PM   #19
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
From: Gone
IP: 987D 8FFE

Danm,
he's not on,
Yo G you got 20 minutes to
hit back from when you read this
Your time is ticking down slowly
Pretty soon you'll the meaning of
Gone
 
Old 06-06-03, 05:57 PM   #20
BROOKLYN
BANNED
 
BROOKLYN's Avatar
 
IP: E1C0 A40A

NOW SON YOU SAID 15 LINES
LENGTHEN THAT, JUST EDIT IT TO 15 LINES
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::LIKE YOU SAID::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 06-06-03, 05:59 PM   #21
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
From: Gone
IP: 987D 8FFE

Suck my dick,
can't handle it deal with it
15 minutes left
Your one of the top ten
it dont matter does it
I also said 30 lines
I would hurry
Gone
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:01 PM   #22
BROOKLYN
BANNED
 
BROOKLYN's Avatar
 
IP: E1C0 A40A

LOL YOU SEE YOU DONT MAKE THE RULES WHEN YOU ACCEPT THE WRONG CHALLENGE IN THE WRONG THREAD
15 BARS...THIS ISN'T A SONG
EDIT OR LEAVE IT, I'LL BE SURE YOU WONT HIT A VOTE
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 06-06-03, 06:02 PM   #23
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick
 
From: --
IP: 17BA BD61

Ahahahha This Is Hilarious...Unit Just Type 15 Lines And Ill Still Give You The Vote Just Cause He Isnt Standing By His Rules
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:03 PM   #24
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
From: Gone
IP: 987D 8FFE

what my rules is clear,
I said 30 line
Read the post I put
one by one
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gone
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:05 PM   #25
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
From: Gone
IP: 987D 8FFE

educate yourself aigh't
I just slapped you a lesson
Wheres my rape punk?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'll be back
Gone
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:05 PM   #26
BROOKLYN
BANNED
 
BROOKLYN's Avatar
 
IP: E1C0 A40A

Quote:
Originally posted by Rap Slayer
I battle you
front lines no dickryders
I need this battle and 15 lines exact


^EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID...EDIT OR LEAVE
THATS THE LAST TIME IM'A SAY IT
WELL MAKE YOUR DECISION
TIL THEN
WuN
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 06-06-03, 06:32 PM   #27
Ace Of Spades
The Ultimate Weapon
 
Ace Of Spades's Avatar
 
From: unknown
IP: 0E95 C105

I think he meant 15 bars
don't be mistaken Rap Slayer
just go to your post, edit your
rules and replace lines with bars
and don't tell me that your scared
of a newbie G Unit Brooklyin, cmon
PEace
Send a message via AIM to Ace Of Spades  
Old 06-06-03, 06:34 PM   #28
BROOKLYN
BANNED
 
BROOKLYN's Avatar
 
IP: E1C0 A40A

NO, I JUST HATE USIN SO MANY LINES, I COLD BEAT THAT ANYTIME BUT THE THING IS COMPLAINTING CUS OF SLOW TYPING
AND AS I TOLD PEOPLE IN MY PASS BATTLES I HAVE TELEPHONE LINE ISSUES SO THAT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE TO PROGRESS AGINST BUT FUCK IT ILL KEY IN MY SHIT NOW..
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 06-06-03, 07:24 PM   #29
BROOKLYN
BANNED
 
BROOKLYN's Avatar
 
IP: E1C0 A40A

THIS WILL BE WACK, I AINT GOT TIME FOR 30 LINES...
QUICK & EASY, A WASTE OF TIME

this cocked up queer acts weird dicked up nigga in drag/
look at his name, solely suggestin he's fag/
razor blades concussions spontaneous combustion/
induced through flows that g unit brooklyn arose/
anal producin mind bogglin illusions/
from contusions from razor bladed intrusions/
rap slayer you gettin brutalized & lyrically rapped/
use you as decoy for bait to show your fake/
battlin blasted masked it how destroyed ya tactics/
fag bastard murda ya cause my flows is fantastic/
cum guzzlin muzzlin ya lyrics that bitch/
tight as shit every thing that g unit spit/
inhale exhale breathe in now breathe out/
fags like you will never know what the game is all about/
stealthy mobbin job stoppin my crew we get to robbin/
queers coppin britney spears talkin with they heads bobbin/
eradication spacin while I'm meditatin/
instant gratification when fag crews meet nullification/
the extacy of newbies diseased flows that possibly intrigue/
scientific terrific sick twisted to fast to flow ya mind just missed it/
Rap claim’s he’s a slayer like buffy but its clear to see you a bitch/
walk with a twitch, your not on my level so go jump in a ditch/

edited for spellin
^that was needed...technical rhyme

Last edited by BROOKLYN : 06-06-03 at 07:29 PM.
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 06-06-03, 07:28 PM   #30
2 tyma
Light Weight
 
From: KTN
IP: E98D 9D7B

need votes http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54842


my vote goes 2 g


he's ill as fuk and mayb betta then qb on his bes day. the otha cat was respectable tho
__________________
2 Tyma AKA Boy wonder
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.