RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
ATL SPILLA 1 16.67%
Duce I Rae 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-03, 08:18 PM   #16
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

aight poll vote me on this one than if you thought i won peace..........................................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 08:18 PM   #17
oddly ill
Flyweight
 
From: city of fuckville
IP: F262 6C8F

this battle was wack both of ya'll loss this was completely garbage but if i was able to vote it would go to duce cause most of his shit rhymed .................................................. .....................
__________________
shut the fuck up

even if i stutter i'll still sh-sh-shit on you/ pun

dead in middle of little of little italy
little did we know that we riddle
some middle man who didn't do ditally/ pun
 
Old 06-06-03, 08:19 PM   #18
SMOG
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: CEF5 716F

Quote:
Originally posted by SMOG
maaan you voted weak on that shit yo duce but its all gravy....You definetly are battlin a newbie wit no skills and you did take this shit.............I didnt think your spit was too phat but it was way better than "ATL SPILLA"....that name threw me off at tha begining......hey dawgs go vote on the lilrippa vs. smog battle....PEACE cuzinz
 
Old 06-06-03, 08:21 PM   #19
SMOG
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: CEF5 716F

my fault i forgot to poll vote.............my shits up there yo................................................ .................................................. ...............................
 
Old 06-06-03, 08:51 PM   #20
gangstakilla
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: BC71 DCD8

yall rymes are aight, ima have 2 give dis one to duce, but it was close
vote= duce i rea
yall ryhmes are tight so................................
Hola bac
 
Old 06-06-03, 09:40 PM   #21
Crysis
Kung Fu
 
Crysis's Avatar
 
From: In The Hearts of Millions
IP: 2A8B 39F9

if i could vote i would give this to duce , his shit rymed and ATL SPILLA kinda sounded more like a song instead of a battle
if i could vote
VOTE: DUCE I RAE
__________________
<center>a.k.a Enseign</center>
 
Old 06-07-03, 01:25 PM   #22
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Yo vote this up peace
.................................................. .................................................. ..........
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-07-03, 01:30 PM   #23
Crysis
Kung Fu
 
Crysis's Avatar
 
From: In The Hearts of Millions
IP: 2A8B 39F9

yo im just postin so ican vote for duce cuz he beat your ass ATL .................................................. .................................................
__________________
<center>a.k.a Enseign</center>
 
Old 06-07-03, 01:31 PM   #24
Crysis
Kung Fu
 
Crysis's Avatar
 
From: In The Hearts of Millions
IP: 2A8B 39F9

for real.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
__________________
<center>a.k.a Enseign</center>
 
Old 06-07-03, 01:31 PM   #25
HooDat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: D7B1 A7C1

atl's shit didn't rhyme or flow well - in my mind, that killz a battle. ducr i rae takes this one....now, if only i could vote on some shit..........................
 
Old 06-07-03, 01:32 PM   #26
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

LMAO
.................................................. .................................................. .
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-07-03, 01:32 PM   #27
NewPort
Banned: Permanent
 
NewPort's Avatar
 
IP: 0478 54E5

yo i'll hit this battle up once someone votes on mine against
philly-cannon...thannks.................................. ........ - one

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...?threadid=54647
 
Old 06-07-03, 01:39 PM   #28
NewPort
Banned: Permanent
 
NewPort's Avatar
 
IP: 0478 54E5

Duce got this...still need to elevate more but ATL
needs sum real help . ..


Vote - Duce I Rae

(if i cant poll then sorry man but its been fucked up lately)
 
Old 06-07-03, 01:41 PM   #29
Crysis
Kung Fu
 
Crysis's Avatar
 
From: In The Hearts of Millions
IP: 2A8B 39F9

ive already explained my vote.............................................. .................................................. ..................................................
__________________
<center>a.k.a Enseign</center>
 
Old 06-07-03, 01:47 PM   #30
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Vote
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.