![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won this battle? | |||
| C-Rabbit |
|
1 | 16.67% |
| TREACH P |
|
5 | 83.33% |
| Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A32E 95CA
Aight look….yo…yo…
You think that I’ma lose this battle to a bitch named TREACH P../1 But your about to see the Southern Hospitality side of me../2 The gears in my head tickin, got Treach P wishing../3 That he would have never went up on this board dissing and snitching../4 I was a newbie to scared to battle someone that was ranked above me../5 But now that I got my skill I ain’t scared to battle that bitch named Trill../6 I admit..I did fuckin run..I did avoid his pms but I promise Trills time has come../7 You never graduated High School your live off your mom you’re a bum../8 Like Trigonometry problems your ass couldn’t ever figure out da sum../9 Voodoo spells, black magic, talking to the dead with necromancy../10 The spirits telling me your gone get merked and pay the prophecy../11 My shit is gonna proliferate to the point where it can’t be stopped../12 Keep running your mouth and like 2-pac yo ass will get popped../13 If you was in da Navy your rank would be Seaman Recruit../14 In your mouth is where you like da semen cause dawg you a fruit../15 I got you shook that’s why you look at your crew and run back../16 Grabbing Trills dick and in your mouth lies his sack../17 Talking about I took a whole day to write this..you had since 5-30-03 what the fuck did I miss../18 I called you out but you never did shit..but all of a sudden your spittin because you had Trill write ya shit..19 You both suckin each others dick..both you faggots make me sick../20 You like Trills BERK DISH (german for big dick), but once I merk you I am gonna serve you to Trill as a side dish../21 Gonna merk both of you bitches go ahead and try to dispute the outcome..22 I already got it locked into my head…so tell dat bitch Trill to come get some..23 After this battle your gonna be treated for down ‘syndrome’../24 Your shit’s falling apart like rusted metal while my shit’s shinning like ‘chrome’../25 I bet you couldn’t understand most of the words that I spit in my shit../26 So how the fuck you think you gonna win you illiterate son of a bitch../27 You might as well give up on your rappin career and stick with what your good at…”Taken it in da rear”../28 Your spit was confusing and just too shere..while my shit was da bomb and just crystal clear../29 So I’ma stop while your shit is outta site and my site be near…the battle stops and I look at you..as from your eye drops a tear.../30 pEace lets get the votes uppin^^^^ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A32E 95CA
Round 2?....what the fuck are you talking about pussying out....man will you shut the fuck up and just take the lose your gettin....I ain't wasteing another spit on you...you had your cance and you blew it so fuck you...its threw.
Just let the peeps decide who got da better spit... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Middle Weight
|
IP: 6E8E 630E
i didnt see any punches there
ha haah ha ha ah a and you said you were gunna k.o me //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
__________________
Soft focus Whats the point of living? The voices in my head Feat. Rule Unlikely Alias More Comming soon! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Middle Weight
|
IP: 6E8E 630E
it tok you 2 days to pre writ e that?
you just dont want to pre write more shit ha ha haha haaa haha ha hahaaha hha haha ahah ahah
__________________
Soft focus Whats the point of living? The voices in my head Feat. Rule Unlikely Alias More Comming soon! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A32E 95CA
Aight w/e man...lol if you can't see da punch lines in there then you really must be illiterate.
Haha..how about no more talking shit and lets let the peeps out there decide.. No punch lines ..lmfao... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Middle Weight
|
IP: 6E8E 630E
ha ah aha ha ah aha ahes scrared for another roundddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddLet the voters no that it took you 2 days to wrie this and you just kicked off some major beef
__________________
Soft focus Whats the point of living? The voices in my head Feat. Rule Unlikely Alias More Comming soon! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 1501 77A0
lol fuckin peeps mentioning me in they battle wats up with that eh
yo C rabbit u wanna battle me right here right now......... 30 min time limit bitch lets do it.......................... vote treach P c rab was just wack |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A32E 95CA
I like how you accuse me off taken 2 days....dawg I just wrote that right now....I have been busy for the past two days you fuckin peice of shit....if I knew you in person I would fuckin beat your ass for accusing shit that wasn't true....don't fuckin talk to me about 2 days...when you had since March 30th....you fuckin chump.
I don't care if I started major beef...I got I.L.L. backin me up and I don't care who you think your gonna get after me to beat me...I got bigger and better dawgs on my back. pEace |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Flow-C rabbit
Personals-C rabbit Punches-Treach P That sums up the battle through my eyes. Good battle you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A32E 95CA
Nah I can't battle right now but i will battle you later though..I gotta get a shower and then go to a pool tournament. But yo I will holla at you later with the battle.
Your vote doesn't count either...because yours is a hating vote...so I am gonna take your vote up with the Administrator so he can take yours off... pEace |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A32E 95CA
Yo LiLBrick who did you vote for to win? You gotta put your vote up there in the pole...aight?
peace man |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
VOTES ON BATTLES!
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
WORLDPLAY=treach P 4 sure
Flow=C-rabbit& treachp Personals=c rabbit punnches= treach p mutli= treah p im gonna have to go with treach p on this sorry dawg |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.
|
IP: C090 F6BB
Oh k, both verses were alright, but C-Rabbit's seemed to feed off Treach's whole verse and like man, you focused on telling the story about the PM's and and with tRill or whartever, fuck that in a battle man, just get punches going, Treach came through with harder punches, and fuck 30 lines is long to read, make it shorter next time you guys battle, Its too long....anyways...Good stuff kids, keep rhyming and elevate....
.....Pz...... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Middle Weight
|
IP: 6E8E 630E
yep he is gettin bitter lol if i win this you can try for a round 2 lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
uppin
__________________
Soft focus Whats the point of living? The voices in my head Feat. Rule Unlikely Alias More Comming soon! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A32E 95CA
Shit man...niether Game nor Trills vote is gonna count....so pretty much its 1-1 right now. Cause Trill and Games is a hating vote. Because Trill hats me...and I turned Game down to be in his crew...so I already e-mailed the admin wit it.
pEace |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|